The Rupashree Prakalpa Status 2023 With the aim of empowering women, several diverse policies and programmes are being implemented at all levels of government from the federal government to the state governments. Similar to this the West Bengali government launched the Rupashree Prakalpa Programme to advance women’s empowerment and gender equality throughout the state. In this post we go over all there is to know about Rupashree Prakalpa Status. We discuss the objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and status check.
Rupashree Prakalpa Status 2023
The state of West Bengal is introducing the Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme which will provide women with one time assistance in the form of financial support when they are getting married. Families that are struggling to make ends meet will benefit from this effort by receiving a one time payment from the government in the amount of Rs. 25,000 allowing them to receive help from the government during the delivery of their daughters.
The West Bengali government has allocated a total of 1,500 crore rupees for the use of this programme. The Rupashree Prakalpa Status financing will assist the roughly 6 lakh girls in the state who hail from low income households.
Overview Rupashree Prakalpa Status 2023
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Name of Post||Rupashree Prakalpa Status 2023|
|Objective||To check the status of the application|
|Eligibility Criteria||The applicants who fill the application form|
|Mode of Process||Online|
Objective for Rupashree Prakalpa Status
The Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme’s main goal is to give a girl one time help with her wedding to prevent child marriage and assist families in economically disadvantaged areas.
Benefits for Rupashree Prakalpa Status
First, there is a benefit for refraining from child marriage. Encourage families to educate the female child. A girl would receive Rs. 25,000 when she got married if she met all the requirements for the programme and applied before getting married.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- West Bengal must be the place of residence for the applicant.
- The female candidate must be 18 years old.
- Her future spouse must be at least 21 years old.
- No certification or basic academic achievement is required.
- The household of the applicant cannot earn more than Rs.1.5 lakhs a year.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Bank Details
- DOB Certificate
- Voter ID
Process for Tracking Status under Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana
- First you have to visit the official website of the Rupashree Prakalpa
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Track Application option
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the application ID and application year
- On this new page, provide the year the form was first filed
- Click on the Submit button
- The applicant’s basic details, present status and IFMS status will appear on the screen
- Contact: 8777860955 / 7044075034 / 7980190741 / 6290907626 / 033 -7122-1088 / 7122-1089 / 7122 -1090