Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023 :- The West Bengal State Government’s Women & Child Development and Social Welfare Department inaugurated the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme and all applicants who have applied can now use the official website to monitor the status of their application. Through the official webpage, it is quite simple to check the status of Lakshmi Bhandar’s payment. We give you all necessary information regarding this scheme such as objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and application procedure.
Lakshmi Bhandar Status 2023
The West Bengal government has introduced the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme for female household heads. The state’s typical household spends Rs. 5,249 per month on consumption. Giving SC/ST Category households a Rs.1,000 monthly income support or Rs.12,000 annually and General Category households a Rs. 500 monthly income support or Rs.6,000 annually would pay for 10% and 20% of their respective monthly costs respectively. This amount will be deposited directly into the accounts of 1.6 million female family heads in West Bengal.
All residences in the SC/ST neighbourhood would be covered. Except for families with at least one taxpayer 42.30 lakh people and those with land bigger than 2 hectares 2.8 lakh people all households in the General Category would get this income support. The annual budget for the initiative will be about 12,900 Crores.
Overview Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023
|Article about||Laxmi Bhandar Status|
|Name of the scheme||Lakshmi Bhandar|
|Launched by||Women & Child Development and Social Welfare Department|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched for||Female members of all families of the state|
|Benefits||Financial support and basic income to the rural and urban beneficiaries|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Mode of status check||Online|
Objective for Laxmi Bhandar 2023
In order to provide basic income support to female heads of households, the West Bengal government created the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme. The government will provide SC/ST families with Rs.1000 per month and general category households with Rs. 500 per month under this programme.
Laxmi Bhandar Amount
|Scheduled Cast ( SC )||Rs. 1,000/- Per Month|
|Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||Rs. 1,000/- Per Month|
|Others Cast ( OBC or General)||Rs. 5,00/- Per Month|
Benefits for Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023
The benefits for this scheme is given below:
- All families who are members of the scheduled caste and scheduled tribal community are eligible to apply for this initiative.
- The West Bengal State Government provided financing for the implementation of this project in the range of Rs. 12900 crores.
- Under this scholarship, the female head of the household would be given financial support in the amount of Rs. 500 per month for general recipients and Rs. 1000 per month for SC/ST recipients.
- Beneficiaries will receive immediate cash assistance through DBT into their bank accounts.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of West Bengal.
- Members of the General Category who possess more than 2 hectares of land are not eligible for the advantages of this scheme.
- A family cannot apply for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme if they pay taxes.
- All SC/ST Category households may submit an application.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- Passport size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
How to check the status of Laxmi Bhandar online
- First you have to visit the official website of the portal.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Enter your registered mobile.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP.
- Go to the Concerned section.
- The application status and payment status will appear on your screen.
Lakshmir Bhandar Payment Status 2023
|Months (2023-2024)||Payment Status|
|October||Payment Under Process|
|November||Next Payment Upcoming….|
|December||Next Payment Upcoming….|