West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023 :- After launching various scheme which provide assistance to the citizens of the states, now here is another scheme which is launched by the government of West Bengal, which is called West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Under this scheme financial aid will be given to all the citizens of the state, and the money will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. If you are interested and wants to know more about this scheme then you are in the right place.
In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding this Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme such as benefits, eligibility conditions, application procedure and so many other information is also available in this blog.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
The government of West Bengal has launched this scheme West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme to provide financial help to all the female head of the family. There are so many families who does not have male head so the females have to take this responsibility to help their family member to fulfil their wishes. The government has taken this initiative which will be more helpful for the female head of the family. Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. The authorities also have declared that people who belongs to General will get 500 and who belongs to SC/ST will be able to get 1000 on monthly basis. To know more about this scheme read this article consciously and you will get all the details.
Separate Counters To Apply Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The counter has also been set up by the Government of West Bengal to dedicate the application of this scheme in the camps. After Swasthya Sathi Yojana and Caste Certificate Laxmi Bhandar, it is the second and third most demanded schemes in the state. Door to door government service has been started by West Bengal in January. The maximum number of applications have been received from West South 24 Parganas under this scheme. Under this scheme, a total of 471887 applications have been received from South 24 Parganas in the first two days. And other schemes are as follows.
- Student credit card
- Krishak Bandhu
- Bina mulley samajik surakshya
- Correction of minor errors in land records
- Opening of new bank account
- Khadya Saathi
- Tapasili bandhu
- Jai Johar
- Mutation of Agricultural records
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of West Bengal State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads of Household|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline|
|For General Category||Rs.500 per month|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs.1000 per month|
Objective Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The main object of these West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 is to help poor families who are not able to finance their daily basis expenditure.Through this scheme the female heads of the general category family will be provided and SC and ST category family will be provided Rs.1000 (SC and ST category). This scheme will make the female heads of the family self-dependent. By these scheme the urban economy rate will be increased.
District Wise List Of Total Applicants
|South 24 Parganas||213750|
There are some eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of West Bengal.
- Only female heads of the family can apply for this scheme.
- Women who belongs to SC & ST and General Category can apply for this Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana of West Bengal.
- For the general category, those families who have at least one tax-paying member cannot apply under this scheme.
- Those general category citizens who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot apply under this scheme.
- You should have all necessary documents.
- Aadhar card.
- Caste certificate.
- Ration card.
- Residential certificate.
- Age proof.
- Bank account details.
- Passport size photograph.
- Mobile number.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Government.
After accessing the West Bengal Government official website, you will see it’s main page.
- Now you have to look for the option of west Bangel Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Then you have to click on this.
- Then you will see a new page will be displayed in front of you where you should enter details such as the
- applicant’s name,
- spouse name,
- father’s name,
- mother’s name,
- mobile number,
- email ID,
- residential address,
- date of birth,
- Swasthyasathi Card no,
- Bank Account Details etc.
- You have to fill the form very care fully and you should recheck after filling the form.
- Then you will see that a registration number will be allotted to the women applicants that they need to save for future references.
- Through this registration card candidates will be able to check the application status of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Apply Online Under West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The applicant has to first go to the official website of West Bengal Lakmi Bhandar Yojana.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to enter your registration mobile number.
- After this you have to click on the option of Generate OTP.
- An OTP will be received on your mobile number, you will have to enter this OTP in the box in OTP.
- After that you can click on login.
- Now you have to click on Apply Online.
- Now the application form will appear in front of you.
- You have to fill the following information in this form.
- Beneficiary name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Duare Sarkar registration number
- Swasthya Sathi card number
- Aadhaar number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Spouse name
- Bank account details
- After that you have to upload all your required documents.
- After that you will now click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana.
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your registered mobile number and click on generate OTP
- After that, you have to enter the OTP into the OTP box
- Now you have to click on the login
- After that, you have to click on check application status
- Now you have to enter your reference number