Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana :- Due to rising power prices, Maharashtrians find it difficult to pay their monthly electricity bills in full. Through the has given all Maharashtrians who owe power in answer to this problem. Utilising this system, a number of steps will be taken to recover outstanding power bills. In this article you get every information regarding this yojana such as eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, required documents, registration and login procedure.
Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana 2023
The Maharashtra State Government has started the Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana which aims to recover unpaid energy bills from the state’s consumers. For all clients who had their energy connections completely disconnected before the end of 2021 with the exception of those in agriculture, the Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana would eliminate interest and late penalties from 1 March to 31 August 2023. Once the original payment is deposited under this Yojana, you will be allowed to pay all interest and late fees to clients.
High-tension connections customers will get an additional 5% discount. Customers may choose to use this plan to pay 30% of the principal balance in one lump sum and the remaining balance over the course of 6 installments.
Overview of Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana 2023
|Name Of The Scheme||Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To Waive Of Late Fees Payment And Interest For Electricity Bill|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Objective for Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana 2023
The state’s clients would be urged to settle their unpaid power bills as a result of this programme, which was introduced by the Maharashtra government. In addition, customers will have the option of paying 30% of their power bill in full now and the rest amount over the course of 6 payments.
Benefits for Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana 2023
The advantages offered by the programme are as follows:
- The Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Yojana was launched by the Maharashtra government to recover overdue power bills.
- Under this scheme, those who have their electricity permanently switched off before 31 December 2021 will receive a remission of interest and late fees on the outstanding amount.
- The introduction of these activities would motivate state citizens to pay their unpaid power bills.
- For consumers who deposit the whole principal amount at once, the government will waive all interest and late penalties in line with the scheme.
- A further 5% reduction will be given to customers with high-tension connections.
- Under this scheme, customers may pay up to 30% of the principal balance in a single payment and the remaining balance over the course of six installments.
The following list includes the program’s eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must have a permanent address in Maharashtra.
- The applicant’s electrical connection must be permanently severed for non-payment of the power bill by 31 December 2021.
The following list contains the relevant documents for this scheme:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Proof
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Applying Procedure Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Mahavitaran.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the New User Registration option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your consumer number, mobile number, email id, login, password etc.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now you have to click on the Login.
- Enter your login details and click on the login button.
- Once you have input the customer numbers, you will see the accounts page.
- You must decide the consumer number you want to use to access the Yojana.
- Click on Yojana
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- Now upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- You may apply for the Yojana by following this approach.