West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Last Date | WB Free Tablet Scheme Online Registration Form, Check Eligibility
As we all know how important mobiles are for us, especially for children because in it there are many related to studies for them & Now because of the pandemic there are also Online Classes for children, which makes it easy for them to study. So the government of West Bengal has decided to give free Tablets, to all the poor children who cant afford it. The Government has announced West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023. by the chief minister Mamta Banerjee. According to the sources Mamta Banerjee will distribute Tablet Computers around 9.5 lakh students.
Candidates who really wants to take this opportunity, read this article to the end. In this article we will get to know all the important details regarding this scheme and the procedure to apply. Read below to check the detailed information related to the like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023
As we know that education is the most effected thing in Pandemic, so many students had suffered because of this. Because they could not get their classes properly and it affected their education, because so many student can not afford mobiles tablets. So, that the Government has decided to give all the students free Tablets in order to help in their studies so they announced West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023. The West Bengal Govt has decided to give 9.5 lakh students free tablets.
Mamta Banerjee has taken a great step in this matter.Students in 12th standard in any institution in West Bengal will be benefited to get free tablets to continue their Online Education.
Objective Of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023
This Scheme will help all the students who could not get Online Classes because they can not Afford mobile or tablets. The West Bengal announced the Free tablet scheme. This scheme will benefit all the students. A 3000 crore investment would be made to provide IT amenities to the West Bengal population. This scheme will provide free tablets to all the school children. To get to know more about this Scheme you have to read full article.
you will get to know the application procedure and more details such as, Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and many more.
Highlights of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal State Class 12th students from government schools, government-aided schools, and madrasas|
|Objective||Providing free tablets|
|Major Benefit||Free 9.5 lakh smartphones to school students of class 12|
More Opportunity for Job Creation
According to the information received from the CM, under this scheme, Information Technology (IT) firms in West Bengal have increased by 133% in the last eight years and with this, IT exports have increased by 175%. On 1 December, the West Bengal government approved 20 proposals to set up IT offices in the Bengal Silicon Valley hub with a proposed investment of Rs 3,000 crore, providing direct employment to 9,000 ITI professionals.
Benefits of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
- So here we will get to know about some benefits of Scheme 2022 are as follows:
- In this free tablet scheme distribution initiative, each heir will receive one tablet.
- The facility would receive 36000 government and government-aided secondary schools.
- Tabs would be distributed to all HS students at these schools.
- In addition, the state government has declared that all secondary schools in the state will be provided a free computer to use for online classes for pupils.
- The tabs will be offered to the pupils for the rest of their lives, and they will be able to receive an education through these facilities until they graduate.
Features Of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
- Here we will see some important features of the scheme are as follows:
- The scheme was launched by West Bengal, in December 3, 2020
- The state has approximately 14,000 state-run and state-aided higher secondary schools. Every pupil will be given a tablet computer.
- Currently, West Bengal is home to over 1500 IT businesses, including Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, and IBM. There are approximately 2.1 lakh IT experts in the state.
- The decision by the West Bengal government is part of the state’s initiative to bridge the digital gap and give equitable access to online education for all children.
- Applicants who really wants to apply for the scheme must read this eligibility criteria, in this you will get to know the eligibility criteria for the Scheme, as follows:
- The candidate must be a West Bengal citizen.
- The candidate must be in their final year of high school.
- All preceding examinations must have been passed by the candidate.
- A student must be enrolled in a Government School, a Government Aided School, or a Madrasah.
- The individual’s annual income from all sources shall not exceed Rs. 200000 per year.
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhar card
- Active mobile number
- School ID card
- Scanned signature
- Address proof
- Residence certificate
Steps To Apply For WB Free Tablet Scheme 2023
- All the applicants must follow this procedure to apply for the West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme:
- First you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on Apply Online link available on the homepage.
- Once you will click on the link, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc
- After that upload all the required documents
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process