Niryat Portal :- Today we will discuss about the latest portal NIRYAT Portal which is launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. In this portal all the trade details of India with Foreign Countries will be shown in single website. It is developed as a stop platform for stakeholders to get all the important information regarding to India Foreign Trade. Read this article till the end to get all the important information regarding this portal, and why it is launched.
Niryat Portal (National Import-Export Record) 2023
On June 23, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi opened Vaniya Bhavan and launched the Niryat Portal. The full name of the portal is or National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade. The Niryat Bandhu scheme’s main objectives are to increase international trade and ensure that all company operations are conducted in a lawful manner. Interested parties can obtain essential information on India’s overseas trade through the Niryat Portal.
NIRYAT Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of the web Portal
|NIRYAT Portal (National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade)
|Launched by whom
|23rd of June 2022
|Objective of portal
|Solely on India’s trade statistics
Objectives of NIRYAT Portal
The foreign trade policy included the announcement of the Niryat Bandhu plan. The Niryat Portal is dedicated to doing a thorough analysis of India’s imports and exports. The main goal of Niryat Portal is to serve as a mentor and guide for the upcoming generation of businesspeople who are venturing into the world of international trade. In accordance with the nation’s emphasis on the 3Ts of trade, tourism, and technology, the government’s plans state that the Niryat site will enhance India’s financial industry. The Niryat Bandhu programme has a total budget of about 23 crores.
NIRYAT Portal Benefits and Key Points
- Once the portal is active and functioning, then soon other information will be available on this portal, which will be related to big district wise exports. This idea will develop the district as an important center of exports in business.
- This Niryat Bandhu scheme is organized by professionals who have great knowledge in the area of import and export business.
- The will bring positive changes in the field of trade and commerce, especially for MSMEs.
- The Niryat portal is easy to use as users can login to the portal with their username and password and access the trade information of the country easily.
- Real-time information pertaining to more than 30 different commodity groups, which are dispersed across more than 200 different nations all over the world, will be accessible via this online
- Not only does the Niryat Bandhu initiative want to encourage young business people to engage in export and import, but it also intends to empower these individuals. It will teach them and direct them in the direction of exporting and importing directly from their computers by means of live sessions.
- Young people who are interested in entering the international commerce industry may sign up for this program, which offers online lectures and question-and-answer sessions.
- A citizen of India are advised to be a member of the Niryat portal.
- If you’re an exporter or importer, an entrepreneur, or a student, you can take all the benefits of these courses.
- Those applicants who wants to apply for this scheme, they should have
- Internet accessibility.
- For the NIRYAT Bandhu Scheme, applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 23,600 along with the application form.
- The Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be included with the application cost.
NIRYAT Portal Application/ Registration Process
If you want to register yourself in this portal and want to get aal benefits related to this portal than you have to follow the steps below.
- First visit the official website, niryat.gov.in
- Homepage of the website will appear
- Now find the registration link on the homepage
- Click on the register link on the Homepage
- You’ll see a new webpage appear on your screen.
- Enter your e-mail address and make sure it’s verified by a process.
- Then, fill out all the personal information.
- To complete the process, you’ll need to press the submit button.
- You will now be able to access the official NIRYAT website.