Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme :- Tamil Nadu is one the developing state and its government is ver concern about its women citizens. Till date government has launched for different sectors of state. One more scheme popularly known as kmut.tn.gov.in Status Check also known as Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme. Under the scheme participant womens will get one thousand from government. In this article, we will go from application process, benefits and objective of scheme as well as we will go the brief of scheme
Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme Status
A great personality of tamil nadu state Mr. M.k Stalin has introduced through his social media account. The scheme will be beneficial for the women citizens of state in which they will be aided from government through directly in their bank accounts. The aid will be 1000 rupee per monthly per women. The government has also included the budget of 7000 crore in the financial year 2023.
Under the Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme the government has estimated that more than 10650000 will be benefited directly for initiative. Chief Minister of state has promised that this will make womens self depended and also encourage women empower.
Overview of Stalin Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme|
|Scheme Launched By||Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Scheme Launch Date||20 March 2023|
|Tamil Nadu 1000 Rs Scheme Amount Issue Date||15th September 2023|
|Objective of Scheme||Providing Financial Assistance to Poor Family Women|
|Beneficiary of Scheme||Poor Family Women|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 1000 Rupees Every Month|
|Name of State||Tamilnadu|
|Apply For Scheme||Online Mode|
Objective of Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme 2023
During the announcement of intitiative the C.M of state its self mentioned that it will encourage on women empower and made them selef dependent. The government also mentioned that the aid will be provided monthly.
Benefits of Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme 2023
- Some of the benefits of Kalaignar Magalir Urmai Thittam are as
- Women’s citizens from Tamil Nadu will be aided monthly by 1000 rupees directly into there banking accounts.
- This will be “Historic Leap” for women in state of tamil nadu
- Credit cards will be issued under the scheme so that beneficiaries can withdraw money easily.
- The scheme will be the highest spending social welfare program as it will be monthly based.
Eligibility of Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme 2023
- The government has set proper eligibility criteria for the applicant, which is as
- The applicant must be citizen of tamil nadu
- Unmarried, widowed, and head of the family women are illegible
- Transgender above age of 21 is also illegible
- The annual income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lakh
- The applicant should hold less than or equal to 10 acres of dry land and 5 acres of wetlands.
- Electricity consumption should not be less than 36,000 units
- Some of the documents required during the application process is as
- Aadhar card linked with mobile number
- Bank details
- Income proof
- Marriage certificate
- Widow proof if
- Transgender proof if
- Age crtiicate
How to Apply for Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme 2023
- The application process for the scheme is mentioned as
- The applicant needs to visit the state government’s official website and search Stalin scheme 2023.
- Now you can download the stalin scheme 2023 application form
- Print the application form and fill in the details as mentioned in form like Name, parentage, date of birth, address, etc.
- Print the required documents, attach them to the application form and self attest
- Now, submit your application to the concerned government department, and you will be notified via SMS regarding the application status.
Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme 2023
- First all of you have go to the official website of the portal.
- a new page will appear in front of you.
- this home page you have click on the application form.
- Enter the Application ID, name and date of birth and click the ‘Get Status’ button.
- The status of the application will be displayed on the screen.