Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023:- The chief minister said that yearly prizes of Rs. 100 crores will be given to students, educational institutions, administrators, teachers and school management committees for attaining excellence in education during the concluding ceremony of the State Level Children’s Day Celebration. He also gave thanks to the program’s alumni supporters. Read on for more information on the Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023 including its objectives, benefits, eligibility and applying online procedure.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
The Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana is a new award programme that the state of Odisha has established for all participants in the mass education system, including teachers in elementary and secondary schools and qualified students. Over 50,000 students, 1,500 principals, the management committee of the school, former students, the gram panchayat and district officials would all receive the award. On Wednesday, the second day of a three-day competition at Unit-II Boy’s High School in Bhubaneswar, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik revealed the winner.
One of two categories will have the majority of the honours. The first type of acknowledgment comes from an individual, whereas the second type is from an organisation. There will be distinct prizes given to the teachers, headmistresses, headmasters and students. For students, there will be three subcategories. Three awards will be given out one to worthy but financially poor students, one to students who demonstrate leadership potential and excel in extracurricular activities and one to qualifying students.
Patnaik also presented a digital locker software for the Council of Higher Secondary Education and the Board of Secondary Education to store certificates, transcripts and other documentation. Students have access to their diplomas, grade reports and other academic documents through this virtual locker. There will be recognition for contributions to and achievement in education.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
|Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
|By Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik
|Participants in the public education system, such as qualified students and elementary and middle school teachers
|Motivating everyone involved in the Odisha education system
|Everyone involved in the Odisha education system will be motivated
|Odisha Government Schemes
Objective for Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
The main goal of the award is to inspire everyone working in the Odisha educational system. The government will subsidise this initiative, which will benefit 50,000 students and 1500 instructors. These prizes will be given to alumni organisations in recognition of their academic excellence and support of the 5T project. Awards will be given out at the local, district and state levels by the Mukhyamantri Sikshya Puraskar Yojana.
Benefits for Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
- The majority of the awards will fall into one of two categories. The first award is personal, while the second is corporate acknowledgment. All professors, headmistresses, headmasters and students will get individual awards.
- At the block, gram panchayat, and district levels, 100 secondary school teachers in each of the seven chosen regions will receive awards. Also, the Headmasters and Headmistresses will be recognised on several levels.
- The students will have access to three subcategories. The first will go to deserving students, the second to those who have demonstrated leadership potential and succeed in extracurricular activities and the third will go to deserving students who are struggling financially.
- The top alumni groups, school management teams, gramm panchayats and district administrations will receive institutional honours at the block, district and state levels.
- To be eligible for the benefits of this yojana, the applicant must be an Odisha permanent resident.
- The candidate must be a member of the mass education system, such as a primary or secondary school instructor or an honourable student.
- The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Family Income
- Education Certificate or highest qualification obtained
Registration Procedure Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
While the yojana has been just launched by the Odisha Government, no particular offline or online application method has been stated by the government. Moreover, no official website has yet been published. We will update this page as soon as the information is updated. Please remain in touch with us to receive the most recent Yojana updates.
For the CHSE/BSE Council, a Digi Locker
M Patnaik introduced Digi Locker for the Board of Secondary Education and the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) (BSE). Certificates, grade reports, and other student documents can be stored safely and conveniently in this virtual locker. There won’t be a chance for theft or loss. The Chief Minister emphasised the value of time in students’ lives and encouraged them to learn. Children must distinguish themselves from one another by achieving greatness in activities like sports, dancing, and music.
The Chief Minister remarked that now is the time for kids to learn since doing the right thing at the right time will help them stay ahead. He counselled kids to forge unique identities for themselves by dominating all endeavours, such as sports, dancing, and music