Rajiv Gandhi Vasati Yojana Online Apply | Rajiv Gandhi Vasati Yojana Application Form | ನೆರೆ ಸಂತ್ರಸ್ತರ ಫಲಾನುಭವಿ ಮಾಹಿತಿ | Karnataka Basava Vasati Scheme Beneficiary status
Previously various schemes and portals has been launched by various governments to provide numerous benefits to the citizens of the state, and now here is another initiation which is launched by the government of Karnataka, and the name of the initiation is Rajiv Gandhi Housing Cooperation Limited RGHCL. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide pucca house to all the citizens who are socially and economically weaker backward. In this article we will provide you all the details regarding Rajiv Gandhi Vasati Yojana its benefits, eligibility conditions, application procedure everything is now available in this article.
Rajiv Gandhi Vasati Yojana
The government of Karnataka have launched latest scheme which is called Rajiv Gandhi Vasati Yojana. Under this scheme, housing facilities will be provided to all the backward class people. In particular, the authorities of the state of Karnataka established this facility in 2000. You can achieve this through the effective implementation of this residential program. All concerned candidates from Karnataka country can easily test the new RGRHCL list along with the beneficiary’s popularity through the reputable website.
Overview Details of Rajiv Gandhi Vasati Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Basava Vasti Yojana|
|Started by||Karnataka Government|
|Organization||RGRHCL (Rajiv Gandhi Rural HousingCoorporation Limited)|
|Objective||Furnishing affordable homes for economically weaker sections of society.|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||People falling under below poverty line category, SC/ST and OBC|
Objective of Basava Vasati Scheme
The main goal of Basava Vashti Yojana is to provide houses to help homeless people and in this program the government has provided people with affordable cost especially those who cannot afford one due to financial reasons House to buy location. Location. Karnataka Chief Minister B. Yediyurappa has allocated a budget of Rs 2,500 crores for the development of 2 lakh homes in the state
so the basic goal is to provide homes for the homeless, but the scope of the plan has been significantly expanded to provide shelters that can have a livelihood-changing impact on people.
Eligibility Criteria of Basava Vasati Scheme
- If you are willing to apply under this scheme, then applicants should be the permanent residence of Karnataka.
- The annum income of all the applicants should not be more than 32,000.
- Candidates must have a piece of land or a carriage house where the construction can be carried out.
Required documents List
- Age proof
- Income proof
- Passport-sized photo
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
Procedure to Apply Under Rajiv Gandhi Vasati Yojana
- In order to apply under this scheme, applicants have to go to the official website.
- After that, applicants have to tap on Application or Registration option and continue.
- And there, applicants have to provide few personal details such as, name, date of birth, gender, income details, etc and upload all the required documents with it which is asked on the form, and continue.
- After that submit the application form, and with this process you can easily check the beneficiary list of Rajiv Gandhi Vasati Nigama was completed by Gram Panchayat and will be available for viewing online.