Odisha Farmer Registration 2023 :- The Government of Odisha State has launched Odisha Farmer Registration for all the farmers of the state to support them and ease it for them to sell their Rabi and Kharif crops at minimum support price. As the government of the odisha has launched various successful schemes for the farmers of Odisha to provide them financial support and benefits. Under this scheme the registration process can be done offline. In this article we will discuss about the scheme in details including Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Procedure etc.
Odisha Farmer Registration 2023
Under this scheme, farmers of the Odisha State will be able to get a good price for their crops, due to which the farmers will become self-reliant and empowered and the income of the farmers will increase.Farmers must register themselves by submitting applications to the nearest Panchayat Office, in order to sell their Rabi and Kharif crops at the minimum support price. The organizations will use a web-based farmer registration software tool to digitize the information given by the farmers, including their personal/land/bank details,and upload it to the Food Supply and Consumer Welfare Department’s website.
Key Highlights of Odisha Farmer Registration
|Name of the Article||Odisha Farmer Registration|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Department Name||Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Odisha|
|Objective||To be able to sell their cops at a good price which will help the farmers in becoming self-reliant and empowered|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Major Benefit||To sell their product at a minimum support price|
Objectives of Odisha Farmer Registration
The objectives of the Scheme are as follows:
- The primary objective of the scheme is to support and ease the farmers to sell their Rabi and Kharif crops at minimum support price.
- Another objective is to prepare a database of all farmers who want to sell their crop products at the minimum support price.
Benefits & Features of Odisha Farmer Registration
The details of the benefits & Features under the scheme are as follows:
- Farmers will be able to get the minimum support price for their crops.
- The scheme will help to keep track of all the farmers who have their marketable surplus to commence procurement.
- This procedure will also help in making advance planning to manage procurement operations in each crop season.
- Paddy harvesting usually begins in the first week of November.
- Farmers will be registered for procurement in all 30 districts in a timely manner.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Scheme:
- The applicants must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Applicants must be a farmer.
The applicants must have these following documents attached at the time of submitting the application form:
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Ration card
- Proof of Income
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Odisha Farmer Registration Procedure
The applicant must follow the following registration procedure in order to successfully apply for the Odisha farmer’s registration:
- Download and take a printout of the application form from the website foododisha.in
- Fill the required details in the form.
- Attach all the required documents with this form.
- Submit this form to the nearest Panchayat office.
- Your Odisha farmer registration is completed now.
To Check the Odisha Farmer Registration Status
- Visit the Official Website of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
- On homepage click on ”know farmer registration status”.