Maharashtra Food Kit Scheme Application Form 2023, Benfits & Eligibility, Check Maharashtra ₹ 100 Ration Kit Beneficiary List, District Wise
To the 1.6 crore owners of ration cards, the Maharashtra government would hand out food packages. On March 22, the Marathi new year, and April 14, the anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s birth, the government will distribute the funds to the recipients. If you are a resident of the state of Maharashtra and possess a ration card, you should review the information in this page on the Maharashtra food kit scheme. Now we will give all necessary information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, documents, eligibility criteria and how to apply
Maharashtra Food Kit Scheme 2023
The provision of a kit including one kilogramme each of rawa, sugar and chana dal lentils, as well as one litre of palm oil, for the 1.6 crore holders of ration cards, was approved by the Maharashtra cabinet on Wednesday. This was done to commemorate Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s birth anniversary is on 14 April and Gudhi Padwa, the Marathi new year, on March 22.
Each kit would cost Rs 279 and be provided to the recipients for Rs 100 under the plan, which will cost the state Rs 473.7 crore. After the anniversaries of the births of Gudi Padwa and Ambedkar, the Anandacha Shidha Food of Joy package will still be given out to people with saffron ration cards.
Overview Maharashtra Food Kit Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Maharashtra food kit scheme|
|Launched by||Honorable CM EknathShinde|
|Launched for||Saffron card holders|
|Benefits||One month ration kit at just rupees hundred|
|Kit includes||Rawa, sugar, and chana dal (lentils), and palm oil.|
Objective for Maharashtra Food Kit Scheme 2023
The Maharashtra food kit scheme has been started by the government. Under this scheme, the government provides food kits to all holders of saffron ration cards.
Benefits for Maharashtra Food Kit Scheme 2023
- The government would give away food kits worth 279 rupees for just 100 rupees.
- The Maharashtra state saffron cardholders benefit from this scheme.
- Almost 1.6 million individuals in Maharashtra will benefit from the scheme.
- The government would invest about 473.79 crore rupees in the scheme’s execution.
- On March 22, 2023, in honour of Gudipadwa, kits dubbed AnandachaShidha Food of Joy would begin to be distributed.
- The programme will be in effect from the beginning of the gudi padwa for one month till Ambedkar’s birthday which is on April 14th.
- Kits might include 1 kilogramme of rawa, 1 litre of palm oil, 1 litre of sugar and 1 kg of chana dal lentils.
- The recipients must pay Rs.100 for the Rs. 279 kit in order to receive the benefits.
- The residents of the state of Maharashtra will benefit from this scheme
- The recipient must possess a saffron ration card
- The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Ration Card
How to Apply Procedure of Maharashtra Food Kit Scheme 2023
The Maharashtra government would only distribute the food kit to owners of saffron ration cards. The scheme was just just announced and it will go into effect on 22 March 2023, the day before Gudipadwa. You may profit from the scheme for one month, starting with Gudipadwa and ending on 14 April, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s 132nd birthday. Visit your local fair pricing store and present your ration card to receive the scheme advantages. You must pay one hundred rupees to get the food kit.