Mizoram Land Records Online Check @ landrevenue.mizoram.gov.in, Know Details About Mizoram Land Revenue Act, Dowload Settlement Certificate
An effort to digitise land records was started by the Department of Information Technology of the Indian government. It was developed as a template for e-governance initiatives in the various States of India. This initiative improves the efficacy, accessibility, and quality of government services by utilising information and communication technologies. Learn more about Mizoram Land Records in the article below, including benefits,objectives, eligibility requirements, necessary documents, how to apply for Mizoram Land Records, how to log in and how to track survey applications.
Mizoram Land Records 2023
An initiative to computerised land records in Mizoram was started by the Department of Information Technology DIT, the Government of India and Mizoram. It was decided to implement the Replication scheme in the field of Mizoram Land Records in order to streamline and coordinate the entire process in the State’s Revenue Departments and reduce the turnaround time for citizens to obtain various services from the State’s Land Revenue & Settlement offices. The land records system in Mizoram will become more accessible, transparent and responsive if it is computerised.
The computerization of the Mizoram land records system will increase the system’s accessibility, openness, accountability and responsiveness. Due to the introduction of user fees or additional levies for issuing computerised certificates, the Mizoram land records system should be self-sustaining once it is automated.
Overview Mizoram Land Records 2023
|Name||Mizoram Land Records|
|Initiated by||Department of Information Technology (DIT),|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Mizoram state|
Objective for Mizoram Land Records 2023
The major goal of developing the Mizoram Land Records portal is to establish a single point of contact for all land records, including textual records, maps, survey and settlement activities and land register.
Benefits for Mizoram Land Records 2023
- Public access to real-time land ownership records will be provided.
- Conclusive titling will also greatly lower litigation.
- Due to unfettered access to Mizoram land data there would be less contact between residents and public servants.
- By employing a single-window service or web-enabled anytime-anywhere access the citizen will save time and effort while obtaining RoRs Records of Rights and other papers.
- These documents will be unbreakable.
- Automatic and automated mutations will significantly eliminate fraudulent property agreements.
- Information about scheme eligibility will be available based on the numbers.
- The website will provide the public with information on market value.
- E-linkages to credit facilities will be available with the use of this technology.
- If you have bought land, you are eligible to obtain a land record extract
- Candidates must possess land in the state
- If you are selling your property, you can obtain a land record extract
- An extract of the land record may be requested by anybody who has a legitimate land identification number, such as a plot number or survey number
- The applicant Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
- Application Form
- Voter ID
- Residence certificate
- Ration Card
- Copy of sale deed of the property
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Proof of possession such as tax receipt or electricity bill
- Property tax payment receipt
Apply Procedure for Mizoram Land Records 2023
- You should make contact with the property’s designated Assistant Settlement Officer office.
- To learn more about the requirements and application procedure talk with the appropriate authorities.
- Get an application by going to the office.
- Complete the form and send it along with the relevant documentation papers to the specified receiving authority.
- The application will be authorised upon review of the form and any accompanying documents.
- After making the appropriate payments, save the receipt for your records.
- A record number will be given to verify receipt of the application after it has been entered into the system. This will be beneficial for further activities.
- The projected publication date for the document will be made known at this time. If the records are available online the specifics of the referenced property can be immediately found.
- If not, the application will be processed further and the pertinent agencies will review the data on the property.
- The applicant will get an SMS after the process is complete updating them on the progress.
- The land record can be obtained once again at the same location or it will be supplied to you in accordance with the rules that are currently in effect.
Login Procedure for Mizoram Land Records 2023
- FIrst you have to visit the official website of Mizoram Land Revenue for Mizoram Land Records
- The homepage will open in front of you.
- Click on the Login Button
- The login page will open in front of you
- Enter your username, password and captcha code
- Click on the Login button to get logged in your registered account
Track Survey Application Procedure for Mizoram Land Records 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of Mizoram Land Revenue for Mizoram Land Records
- The homepage will open in front of you
- Click on the Track Survey Application option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Enter the Survey Application Number
- Click on the Submit button to track the survey application