Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme 2023 was introduced by the Maharashtra government to make government schemes more easily available to the general public. The scheme was launched on 13 May 2023 and it was inaugurated by the Maharashtra Chief Minister. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme such as objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and registration procedure.
The state government to simplify citizen government relations and improve service delivery is shown through the Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme 2023. The scheme establishes the groundwork for a citizen centric strategy that seeks to do away with the challenges that individuals have while utilizing government services by embracing technology, transparency and efficiency.
Maharashtra supports the idea of an accessible and responsive government by establishing a pattern for other states with this innovative work. The residents of the State are provided with all information about government initiatives at their doorsteps under this scheme. The government has instructed the district administration to set up a two day camp in Satara for this purpose, where at least 75,000 residents would be able to benefit from the services. In this camp, individuals will receive benefits from more than 200 programs. This scheme is available to you as well.
Overview of Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme 2023
Objective of Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to put the government at the common citizen’s doorstep so they may easily take advantage of a variety of services.
Benefits of Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- Through a single interface, residents will be able to access many government services from several agencies thanks to the new scheme’s unified platform.
- Online applications for a variety of services, including licenses, permits, certificates and more are made easier by Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari. Using the specialized portal or mobile application citizens may easily submit their applications from anywhere at any time.
- Through a single interface, the scheme’s residents will be able to access a variety of government services from different agencies.
- This saves time and effort by removing the need for several appointment visits.
- For a variety of services including licenses, permits, certificates and more Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari enables online application processes. With the use of the specialized online portal or mobile application, citizens may easily submit their applications at any time from anywhere.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Maharashtra.
- The applicant must be submitting an application for one of the several welfare schemes offered by the state of Maharashtra.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure of Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme 2023
Although the Maharashtra government does not yet have an official application process accessible, you can apply for the welfare schemes directly by visiting the camps.