Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme :- initiative was launched by the Tamil Nadu government to safeguard the health of its people. Under this concept, Tamil Nadu residents will obtain healthcare right at their homes. This initiative for doorstep healthcare was introduced simultaneously in Coimbatore, Chennai, and seven other Tamil Nadu districts. To understand more about the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023 including how to apply and details on the objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria and applying procedure.
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
The Govt was introduced by M.K. Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu. Residents who are 45 years of age or older will receive regular door to door check ups to identify non-communicable illnesses under this scheme. This scheme is being used in 7 Tamil Nadu districts right now. This scheme included 189 main health facilities, 1172 health sub centers and security community health centres. The adoption of this plan would enhance the provision of initial healthcare as well as life quality and morality. 50 physiotherapists, 50 nurses and 1,264 women health workers have been hired to execute Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvan.
Overview Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme|
|Launched by||The government of the Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To provide healthcare facilities at the doorstep|
|Beneficiaries||The citizen of India|
|Number of districts||7 Districts|
|Covered Health centre||1172, 189 primary and 50 Community|
|Mode of application||Not yet declared|
Objective for Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
This scheme was developed by the Tamil Nadu government to decrease the number of patients who visit different hospitals for the treatment of non-communicable illnesses. The state’s people will receive doorstep health care under this scheme.
Benefits for Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
- It will aid in bringing basic healthcare to people’s homes and draw attention to harmful medical information.
- All citizens of Tamil Nadu will have access to health care as the scheme’s main objective.
- Chief Minister Stalin has introduced the scheme in Coimbatore, Chennai and 7 more districts.
- Beneficiaries over 45 will be covered by this scheme.
- Special concern has been given so that all affected patients in Tamil Nadu can take advantage of this service.
- This scheme will assist 30 lakh Tamil Nadu families and at least one crore individuals.
- Through this initiative, female nurses, female physiotherapists, female public health workers and female health volunteers will deliver patient care right at your door.
- To guarantee the success of this project, the government has allocated a budget of Rs 258 crore.
- According to this strategy, a test will be given to participants so they may learn about their non-communicable diseases and identify their non-communicable diseases.
- Anyone who is interested and wants to participate in this scheme and receive rewards may apply.
- Seven distinct states Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem have made this scheme available.
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal are eligible for the scheme
- Interested applicants must reside in the Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem districts
- A minimum age of 45 must be met by the candidate
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Residence Certificate
Applying Procedure for Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
It will take some time for all interested individuals to submit applications for this scheme. The application process for the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme has not yet been disclosed by the Tamil Nadu government. We’ll update our post to let you know as soon as the government specifies the application deadline for the scheme.