Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Benefits, Objective & Eligibility Criteria | Application & Implementation Process
As we are aware the government is providing various Pudhumai Penn Scheme and benefits in favour of female education. The state as well as the central government have launched many schemes in favour of females, whether it is scholarships, women’s entrepreneurship, or female employment etc. The state government of Tamil Nadu has also launched a basic scholarship scheme for its girl students in the state. we will learn about the objectives and benefits Additionally we will learn about how the girl students in the state can participate
Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023
On September 5. M.K. Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, inaugurated the Pudhumai Penn scheme At the inauguration of the scheme, the chief minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal, was also present. During the event, Mr. Kejriwal visited 15 model schools and 26 schools of excellence that had been constructed by the government of Tamil Nadu Pudhumai Penn in imitation of his AAP administration in Delhi. Mr. Kejriwal awarded 26 schools of excellence and 15 model schools created by the Tamil Nadu government in imitation of his AAP administration in Delhi on the occasion.
Under the scheme, female students who attended government schools from grades 6 to 12 and were interested in continuing their education at a higher level were entitled to earn a monthly stipend of 1,000 rupees if they were interested in continuing their studies at a higher level.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme||Pudhumai Penn Scheme|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu government|
|Beneficiaries||Class 6 to class 12 girl student|
|Stipend||Rs 1000 monthly|
|Objective||support women in higher education.|
Objective of the Pudhumai Penn scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the girl students in the state so that they can freely continue their education and can gain higher education with the support and help of the state government. Under the scheme, this will not only benefit the female students but also indirectly, it will benefit the state in women’s empowerment and development in the state.
Benefits of the Pudhumai Penn Scheme
- The benefit of the Pudhumai Penn scheme is that
- The scheme aims to help 6 lakh women every year and has a budget of Rs 698 crore. During the first phase of the plan, debit cards were given to 613 students.
- This Scheme is different from other programs because it focuses on giving financial help, encouraging female students to stay in school, and discouraging parents and guardians from letting their daughters get married young.
- The scheme will empower women in the state.
- A financial award of Rs 1,000 per month will be given to female students who are in school until they graduate or get a certificate or diploma, no matter what field they are in.
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- Applicants must be enrolled in school.
- Students must be enrolled in grades 6 through 12.
- This scheme only accepts female applicants who will benefit from it.
- a voter ID or an Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Residential Evidence of the Applicant
- parents’ or your guardian’s
- the applicant’s cell phone number.
Application Process for the Pudhumai Penn Scheme
- Go to the official website of the Yojana
- Now from the homepage, select the institute/ college option.
- A new login form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the login details if you are already registered on the portal or click on the register now option.