Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme Apply Online | Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme Online Registration | TN Marriage Assistance Scheme Application Form
Previously various schemes and portals has been launched, so that people can get benefits form these schemes, and now as you all know that this season is basically called Marriage season, because many of them like marriages in spring season and so many people who are getting married and their children are getting married, and some of them can not manages to provide expensive to the marriages. So, keeping this in mind the Government of Tamil Nadu has recently announced the latest scheme, which is called Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme. In this scheme, the government will provide them Financial Assistance at the time of marriage. This scheme will benefit to all the individuals who cannot organize the assistance to spend on marriage.
In this article we will share all the important details regarding this scheme, such as, benefits, features, required documents list, and most importantly application procedure, everything is available in this article, read it carefully.
Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
The government of Tamil Nadu has launched the scheme, which is Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme. With the help of this scheme, assistance will be given to all the parents who are poor, and those who can not afford money to spend on their child marriage, and also provide benefits to orphan girls, widows who remarry, widowed daughter marriage, and inter-caste marriage. This scheme will also help to all of them in order to encourage them towards education, so they do not have to become a burden to anyone. If you want to be benefited form this scheme, then annual income must be 72,000 or less.
Objective of the TN Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
The main aim pf this TN Marriage Assistance Scheme is to provide assistance to the needy people, and also the poor one. This scheme intend to make them self-independent to they do not have to beg anyone or become a burden to anyone. With the implementation of this scheme, all the expenses of a bride will be cover up, and this will also make them superior and confident.
Overview Details of Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme|
|Initiated By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance At The Time Of Marriage|
Types Of Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Scheme
To help poor parents marry off their daughters and to improve the education of poor girls. Financial support of Rs 25,000 and a gold coin of 8 g (22 carats) will be provided for the production of Thirumangalyam. Financial support from Rs 50,000 and from the 23rd.05.2016, An 8g (22k) gold coin is provided for making Thirumangalyam. The bride should have studied 10 thhd (pass or fail) The bride must have passed 10th if she studied through private or distance education. studied at Scheduled Tribe up to VStd. Bride has degree from regular or distance university or government recognized open university or holds diploma from institution recognized by Directorate of Technical Education of Government of Tamil Nadu, then bride will receive Rs 50,000 as financial support.
For Poor Widows Daughters E.V.R Maniammaiyar Ninaivu Scheme
In this scheme the benefits are extended to all the poor widows and daughters who have encountered financial difficulties in arranging their daughters’ marriage by helping them get married. The scheme will provide 25,000 financial assistance and 50,000 assistance provided to those who have degree or diploma.
Dr. Dharmambal Ammaiyar Ninaivu Widow Remarriage Scheme
The aim of this scheme is to Encourage widow remarriage and rehabilitate widows.In this scheme Rs 25,000 will be provided of which Rs 15,000 by Direct Transfer of Benefits and Rs 10,000 as National Savings Certificate along with 4 gram 22K gold coin to make Thirumangalyam. All beneficiaries who hold a degree or diploma will receive a total benefit of Rs 50,000 of which Rs 30,000 will be given by direct benefit transfer and Rs 20,000 will be given as a National Savings Certificate along with 4 gram 22kt gold coins to manufacture Thirumangalam.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
- The Tamil Nadu has launched this Marriage Assistance Scheme in 2022.
- This scheme will provide financial support to the needy and poor people who are poor parents, orphaned girls, remarried widows, the marriage of widowed daughters or inter-caste marriages.
- As per the sources there are almost 5 schemes which is launched under Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022, few of them are given in this article.
- The main aim of this scheme is to make awareness towards the education of girls.
- The government have also mentioned that they will provide gold coins under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Scheme
The bride must have completed Year 10 (pass or fail) The bride must have completed Year 10 if she studied through private or distance learning. The bride must have studied up to VStd with the planned Tribe.
Dr. Dharmambal Ammaiyar Ninaivu Widow Scheme
There is no income limit or educational qualification to qualify for this plan. The advantage of this plan can be taken in case the widow remarries.
For the Daughter of Poor Widows E.V.R Maniammaiyar Ninaivu Scheme
In this scheme, they must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu, and the benefit of this plan accrues only to the daughters of poor widows.
Annai Theresa Ninaivu Scheme for Orphan Girls
In this scheme, there is no annual income limit to benefit from this plan, and applicant must have a qualifying high school in the case of General Category and Class 5 in the case of Schedule Tribe, and only orphaned girl child can be benefit from this plan.
Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Ninavu Intercaste Scheme
This scheme has no income limit or minimum educational level to qualify for this plan. The benefit of this plan is granted in the case of an inter-caste marriage.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
Procedure to Apply for Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
- If you want to get registered in this scheme then you have to check the official website, of Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme.
- And then you are required to find Application form, based on your eligibility criteria, and continue.
- When the application form is open fill the form with mandatory details and also attach the documents which is required, and continue.
- And last you have to submit the application form to the social welfare department before it ends.
- With the help of this procedure you can easily registered yourself in this scheme.
Procedure to Login on the Portal
- If you have registered yourself in this scheme, and you want to login on the portal, then you have to visit the same official website of the social welfare department.
- On that page you will see the ‘Login’ option, tap on it and continue.
- And then, there you have to enter your username and password, in order to make a login, and continue.
- And then enter your details, finally you are login in the portal.
- Contact Details of Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme
- visit the official website and there you will find a option called ‘Contact us’tap on it and you will get the contact information for the Tamil Nadu Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022.