TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme :- The Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami announced the Tamil Nadu Farmers Tax Waiver Scheme.You may now check your status if you applied for this scheme. The loans owed by UP farmers would be forgiven following the completion of the Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana in Tamil Nadu. Only candidates who have signed up for the scheme are eligible for the loan waiver.All beneficiaries of the TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme List 2023 may verify their names by going to the official website state administration.We will discuss benefits,objectives,documents and checklist.
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme
This TN farmer loan Waiver scheme was launched by the state government of tamil nadu the plan in the state legislature and promised that it will go into force right now.The state of Tamil Nadu has announced an amnesty of Rs.16.43 lakh farmers borrowed money from cooperative banks for agricultural purposes in the amount of 12,110 crore.His administration would allocate the required funds for the Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana in Tamil Nadu.The cooperative banks would forgive the 16.43 lakh agricultural debts taken out by farmers.
The state’s farmers are helped by this scheme. The state government of Tamil Nadu would forgive agricultural debts up to one lakh under this scheme for small and marginal farmers. According to this scheme, agricultural debts taken out by almost 86 lakh farmers would be forgiven. It is challenging for small and marginal farmers to repay debts. Therefore, only farmers with farms smaller than 2 hectares will be eligible for the new Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana not more than 5 acres in measure.
Overview TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme
|Name of Scheme||TN Farm Loan Waiver/Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana|
|Launched By||State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To refund farmer’s agricultural loans|
Objective for TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme
The primary goals of this scheme is to boost farmer’s incomes and lessen loan related crises in order to raise agricultural output in the future..
Benefits for TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme
The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
The only qualified farmers are those who have borrowed money from cooperative banks.
would benefit over 16.43 lakh farmers.
- With a budget of Rs.12,110 crore, the Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme will be put into action.
- The Tamil Nadu government might launch a unique website and phone line to get comments from farmers.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Loan waivers will only be available to candidates whose names are included in the TN Farmer Debt Relief Scheme.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Passport size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Land Related Documents
- Identity Certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Housing Certificate
How to Check Name in TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme
- Visit the Official website Of Banker’s interface for Land Records,Tamil Nadu
- The home page will be loaded on your screen.
- You have to click on Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme option
- A new webpage will be shown on your screen
- You have to enter all the required information
- Click on the Submit Button
- The Details of the entered step list will shown on your screen
- Now you can download the list and take a printout of it.