TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme Online Registration, Get Application Form, Check Status & Eligibility
To develop women’s empowerment in the state of Tamil Nadu, the government of the state has introduced a scheme in which the women citizens will benefit and make themselves earn in which they will not be dependent on their families. The scheme is popular under the name of the Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme. Within the scheme, the women will be provided a sewing machine on which they can earn their daily livelihood. In this article Free Sewing Machine Scheme we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally, we will also learn about the application process for the Form
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The State Government of Tamil Nadu has launched TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme under the guidelines of the Central Government of India. Under the scheme, which is managed by the Social Welfare and Nutritional Meal Program Department, free sewing machines are given to individuals who belong to the weaker and poorer parts of Tamil Nadu’s population. Free sewing machines will be provided to widows, abandoned wives, women from economically poorer sections, handicapped men and women, and socially impacted women residents of the state in order to develop self-employment opportunities.
Under the scheme in the state Women who come from EWS or BPL families will be able to benefit from the Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme, which is being offered by the government of the state of Additionally, residents of the state who fall into the category of being economically disadvantaged will also receive this assistance. Every woman in the state who fits this description and whose family has a monthly income of less than 12,000 rupees would be deemed eligible.
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme|
|Launched By||By Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Beneficiaries||All Women Citizens of Weaker Section|
|Application Procedure||Online/Offline Mode|
|Objective||To provide free sewing machines to the women of the weaker sections of the state to start self-employment|
|Benefits||Free Sewing Machine|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
Objectives of Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The main objective of TN Free Sewing Machine scheme is to give out machines to state residents who fall into economically disadvantaged categories, with the goal of enabling these individuals to launch their own businesses and improve their standard of living. The other objective of the scheme is to develop the woman entrepreneur in the state.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- Women from the Economically weaker section will be the most beneficial from the scheme. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- By being financially independent, women will be able to increase their income and raise their level of life.
- Members of women industrial cooperative organisations have received a total of 15500 sophisticated sewing machines from the state government at a 10% government subsidy.
- Under Women Tailoring Instruction Centres provide training to 35 indigenous women each year.
- The Criteria of Eligibility for the tamil nadu sewing machine is as
- Applicant should be the Residential of Tamil Nadu State
- Womens are only eligible for the Scheme under specific category such as Widows, Women from Economically Weaker Sections, woman with Disabilities,Socially Influenced Women and Deserted Wives
- Under the Scheme, the man with disabilities will be also eligible
- The candidates’ ages should range from 20 to 40
Documents Required for
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of state
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Pass post size picture
- Mobile number and Email id
Application Process for Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- The applicant need to visit the official website of the portal and load to the the homepage of the website
- Applicant need to download the application form from the home page available as Free Sewing machine Scheme and print the application form
- You must now fill out the form with all the facts requested, including your name, gender, address, date of birth, caste, category, yearly income, etc.
- After that, you must include the application form with all necessary documents. You must now submit this application form together with the supporting documentation to the office of the local social welfare department before you can apply for the Scheme .