IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Registration | IGRS Status, Integrated Grievance Redressal System Telangana |
For the benefit of the Telangana people, the state government has established the Integrated Grievance Redressal System We shall provide key information about the Telangana state’s integrated grievance redressal in this article. Residents will be able to submit any complaints through the portal regarding any issue they are having. A list of the services offered by the Integrated Grievance Redressal System is also provided in this article. Additionally, we will outline the step-by-step process for registering your encumbrance certificate. We will also discuss how to follow the status and pay the stamp duty.
The Integrated Grievance Redressal System is a website that allows inhabitants of the Telangana state to do various land-related tasks and register significant documents such as encumbrance certificates. The development of such a website will enable residents to obtain a variety of documents without having to leave their homes. As everyone is aware, there are instances when we are unable to complete certain procedures through specific government offices. At that time, the Telangana portal’s integrated grievances system would assist all citizens by providing innovative services while they are at home.
Benefits Of IGRS Telangana Portal
A digitizing method for distributing documents to people will be made possible by the introduction of the Integrated Grievance Redressal System. The integrated Grievance Redressal System would be useful in providing Telangana people with a variety of crucial papers. The citizens won’t have to go to a specific government agency to get the relevant document any more thanks to the introduction of this portal. Residents only need to visit the portal’s official website to apply for the needed document, and they will eventually receive it after delivery at their doorsteps.
IGRS Telangana Details
|Name of the Scheme||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Telangana State|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Objective||Registration & Stamping|
List Of Services Available At IGRS Telangana
Here is the list of services which is available in the Integrated Grievance Redressal System of the Telangana state:-
- Property Registration
- Market Value Search
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Encumbrance Search(EC)
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking services
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
Contents Of The Encumbrance Certificate
As we know that the encumbrance certificate is a very crucial certificate in terms of all the land certificates of the Telangana state. Here are the list of contents which is available in the Encumbrance certificate which will be available to all the residents of Telangana state through the portal of integrated grievance redressal system:-
- All the Transaction records of the property available for the individual.
- Sale details and periods of the transaction are also added in the certificate to keep a record about all the transactions.
- Gift statements (if any) are also available in the document.
Stamp Duty IGRS Telangana
- Stamp duty is some kind of the tax which is applicable on instruments (documents). Here is the list of stamp duty applicable on documents given below:-
|Apartments/ Flats Including|
Semi Finished In All Areas
|Deposit Of Title Deeds||0.5% subject to a minimum of Rs. 50000|
|Development Agreement Cum GPA||1% (Not Adjustable)|
|Development/ Construction Agreement||0.5% (Not Adjustable)|
|General Power Of Attorney|
Authorising Agetnt Being Family
Member To Sell, Transfer Or Develop
|General Power Of Attorney|
Authorising Agetnt To Sell,
Transfer Or Develop Immovable Property
Given To Outsiders (Other Thanfamily Members)
|General Power Of Attorney|
For Any Purpose Other Than Authorising
The Agent To Sell, Develop Immovable Property
|Gift (In FavoureOf Relatives As Defined U/S 56 (2) Of It Act,1961 And Govt./Local Bodies/Udas)||1%|
|Gift In Other Cases||4%|
|In Corporations, Special Grade And Selection Grade Municipalities||4%|
|In Other Areas||4%|
|Mortgage With Possession||2%|
|Mortgage Without Possession||0.5%|
|Mortgage Without Possession In Favour Of Govt. Or Local Bodies OrUdas To Ensure Compliance To Building/ Layout Rules.||Rs.5000/-|
|Partition Among Co Owners|
(Other Than Family Members)
|1% On Vs|
|Partition Among Family Members||0.5% On VSS Subject To a Maximum Of Rs.20,000/-|
|Sale Agreement Cum GPA||5% (4% Adjustable & 1% Not Adjustable)|
|Sale Agreement With Possession||4% (Adjustable)|
|Sale Agreement Without Possession||0.5% ((Not Adjustable)|
|Sale Of Immovable Property||–|
And Religious Purposes
|Settlement To Outside|
|Special Power Of Attorney||Rs.20|
Searching Encumbrance Certificate
To search your encumbrance certificate you have to follow these simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of Registration & Stamp Department.
- On homepage, click on “Encumbrance Certificate”.
- An e-Encumbrance Statement will appear on your screen.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Submit”.
- The search page will appear on your screen.
- Two search options will be displayed on your screen-
- Search by Document No.
- Search by Form Entry.
- Select any of the one options
- Enter the year of registration.
- Enter the first letter of their SRO name/code or fill a form.
- Click on the “submit” button
- The e-Encumbrance certificate will appear on the screen.
Knowing Your SRO
To know your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO), you have to follow few simple steps, which is given below:-
- Visit the official website
- Click on the “know your SRO” link on the homepage.
- Select “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” option.
- Choose Your District, Mandal, Village
- The details will be displayed on your screen.
Emergency Helpline Numbers
If you have any complaint regarding the services which is created by the Telangana authorities then you can contact us. Here are the following helpline numbers that have been given by the concerned authorities of the portal:-
- WhatsApp Number– 9121220272
- Toll-Free Number– 18005994788
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org