Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Registration | Dalit Bandhu Scheme Application Form | Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
The central and State government of India has launched numerous schemes aimed at empowering Dalits.The Dalits are given a variety of cash incentives through these initiatives. The Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme was also recently introduced by the Telangana government.Through this scheme,the Dalits will get cash incentives to help them find self-employment.In the given article we will cover all information regarding this scheme such as benefits,objectives,eligibility criteria and applying procedure.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
The Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme has been introduced by the state government.In essence, it is a welfare scheme designed to empower Dalit households and promote business among them.The government would distribute Rs.10 lakh to each household through this scenario.The country’s largest cash transfer scheme will be this one.To debate this scheme,the Chief Minister called a meeting with the elected Dalit leaders and delegates.During this conference
it was determined that the scheme would choose 11900 households,100 from each of the 119 assembly constituencies in the state.Without a bank guarantee,the families would receive a monetary aid of Rs.10 lakh to launch their businesses.The government has set aside a budget of Rs.1200 crore to implement this scheme.
Overview Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
|Name Of The Scheme||Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Telangana|
|Objective||To Empower Dalits|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Objective for Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
The primary goal is to give the state’s Dalits more influence.The Dalits will receive financial support through this scheme to start their own businesses.The Dalits level of living will increase as a result of this scheme.In addition,Dalits will become independent if this scheme is implemented.
Benefits for Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
The Benefits for this scheme given below:
- This welfare scheme primarily aims to empower dalit households and promote business among them.
- The government would distribute Rs.10 lakh to each household through this scenario.
- The country’s largest cash transfer scheme will be this one.
- To debate this scheme,the Chief Minister called a meeting with the elected dalit leaders and delegates.
- At this conference,it was determined that 11900 families,100 from each of the 119 assembly districts in the state,would be chosen to participate in the scheme.
- Without a bank guarantee,the families would receive a monetary aid of Rs.10 lakh to launch their businesses.
- The government has set aside a budget of Rs.1200 crore to implement this plan.
- In the assembly seat of Huzurabad,this scheme will be tested.
- This scheme will be gradually implemented throughout the state based on the results of its execution in Huzurabad.
- A conference for 427 dalit men and women from the Huzurabad assembly sector was also conducted on July 26, 2021. This meeting included 15 resource people as well as 2 men and 2 women from each of the villages and municipal wards.
- The purpose of the scheme was communicated to them.
- A safety fund will be established for the recipient as part of the scheme’s pilot study,which will also evaluate the scheme’s performance.
- In addition to the Rs 1200 crore,the CM has announced an additional Rs 2000 crore for the Huzurabad pilot project.
- The government would also implement a system of reservation in industries where it distributes licences in order to encourage dalit entrepreneurship.
- The government will provide dalits a reserve when granting licences for establishments like wineries, pharmacies,fertiliser stores and rice mills among other businesses.
- In order to track the development of the scheme,the government will also issue identification cards containing electronic chips.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must reside in Telangana permanently
- The candidate must be a member of the dalit community
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Ration Card
Applying Procedure for the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
Dalit Bandhu Scheme was recently introduced by the government.The debut of the government’s official website is imminent. Beneficiaries can submit an application using this official website for this scheme.We will update this item as soon as the government develops an official webpage.