Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana :- The Telangana state government will offer a tractor subsidy and a lending program for the farmers in their state. For the purpose of buying a tractor the government offers both a loan and a subsidy. The Yantra Lakshmi Scheme 2024 and the agriculture mechanization scheme are the names of the schemes. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme such as objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and application procedure.
Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The Telangana state government will offer a tractor subsidy and a loan scheme for the farmers in their state. For the purpose of buying a tractor, the government offers both a loan and a subsidy. The Yantra Lakshmi Scheme 2023 and the agriculture mechanization scheme are the names of the programs.
The government will provide farmers a 50% subsidy for the purchase of tractors and agricultural equipment with the loan amount in order to improve farming practices. If a tractor and all of its parts cost Rs.10 lakh, the farmer would only pay Rs. 5 lakh since the state governments would cover 50% of the entire cost and the farmer would be responsible for the other 50% or the farmer may obtain a loan from a nationalized bank.
Overview of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Yantra Lakshmi Yojana|
|Started by||K Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
Objective of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The primary goals of this program are to boost farmer’s incomes and lower their labor costs. To offer subsidies for purchasing tractors within the state. To Offer a 50% Subsidy for Tractor Purchases in the State. For the remaining 50% of the sum, to provide loans from Nationalized Banks.
Benefits of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme are listed below:
- to encourage the state’s agricultural mechanization.
- Encourage profitable agriculture.
- Lower labor costs for farmers while increasing their income.
- To offer a subsidy for state residents to purchase tractors.
- Offer a 50% Subsidy for Statewide Tractor Purchases.
- Make loans from nationalized banks available for the remaining 50% of the sum.
- The farmers will receive a loan and a subsidy for the purchase of tractors and other farm equipment.
- The government offers subsidies for tractors as well as for various pieces of machinery including rotators, small tractors, power beaders and trans planters.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme are listed below:
- Farmers must live in Telangana State permanently.
- To take benefit of the subsidies in their accounts, applicants must have a bank passbook.
- The Yantra Laxmi Scheme is open to applications from both individual farmers and cooperative organisations.
- Additionally, farmers with 6 acres of land may apply for this scheme.
- In the Beneficiary Selection, small and marginal farmers will be given preference
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Land Document
- PAN Card
- Bank Passport
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Applicant Procedure of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the zonal offices and take the application form of the yantra laxmi scheme.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- You have to attach all the necessary land record documents with the form.
- The Form and Related Documents should be sent in to the Zonal Office.
- Beneficiaries will be selected and verification conducted at the district level.
- For further information on the Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana Form status, applicants can visit or contact the Zonal Officers.