Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme :- The Arunachal Pradesh Government has introduced another scheme namely Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme uber the direction of the Ministry of Education.This scheme has been introduced in 2013 to 2014 the motive of the scheme is to encourage students for further education.Thisscheme is only for Girls only,The government will provide financial help Rs 5,000 and later can increased upto 10,000.The applicant can be benefits upto 12th class when she completed and the amount will be sended to their given bank account.In this given article we will see how students can apply for this scheme,Required documents,Objective and eligibility requirements.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
Under the Ministry of Education,the State government of Arunachal Pradesh has launched This scheme is only for the girls will help those types of female students who have financially low income so this scheme will provide financial help so they can study in the future.Through this scheme the student girl will get Rs 10,000 and has completed the 5th Class.The main objective of the scheme is provide financial help for those girls whose study has been affected by the lower incomes of families.When student complete 12th class the she will be able to withdraw all amount .The goal of this initiative is to help female students in Arunachal Pradesh who are enrolled in school raise their academic status and safeguard their futures.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Overview
|Name of Scholarship Scheme
|Arunachal Pradesh Vidya
|The State Government of Arunachal Pradesh
|Girls Students of Arunachal Pradesh
|Encourage girls in study
Objective of Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
The main objective of the program is to give education to the girls and improve the education sector in Arunachal Pradesh.The girls are also being urged to attend their current schools more frequently in order to lower the elementary and secondary dropout rates. This is done off-screen.
Benefits for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
- By providing one-time assistance for female students, the Vidya Scheme for Girl Students assists.
- Each girl will be paid Rs 10,000,if they apply for this scheme.
- The Money will be directly Transferred through a bank account.
- When the girl will finish high school then she can withdraw scholarship,it will be given on interest.
- The Applicant Latest Passport size Photograph pasted on the Form, Mobile Number.
- Bank Details of the applicant.
- Aadhar card or Identity card of the applicant.
- Applicant Permanent residence proof.
- 5th Class pass out certificate of the applicant.
- The Applicant should be permanent residents of Arunachal Pradesh only those can apply.
- The 5th class girls or more who have completed so they can apply for this scheme.
- This scheme is only valid for those girls who are unmarried.
- The girl who is not completed 5th class so they cannot apply for this scheme.
Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
There is no online procedure for this scheme the applicants will be selected through schools after the selection in vidya scheme the amount will be given to the applicants.