Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Apply Online | Gujarat Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Online Registration | Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Card Enrollment & Download | PMJAY-MA Card
As we know the central government of India and the state government had been started so many schemes but today the Gujarat Government has started new scheme named as Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana.The Central Government and state governments each operate their own unique programmes in order to offer cashless treatment for their citizens.People living in Gujarat who earn less than the federal poverty level are eligible for treatment that does not need cash thanks to this programme.
Patients may get free healthcare up to Rs. 5 lakh per household every year, provided by the state government.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana is a programme that was initiated by the government of Gujarat with the intention of providing cashless care for tertiary care to residents of the state who are below the income line.Beneficiaries of this scheme are eligible to receive free medical and surgical care for life-threatening conditions, regardless of their ability to pay.Within the confines of this scheme, about 1763 procedures and the subsequent work associated with them are protected.Beneficiaries are eligible for cashless treatment up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh per household each year.
In addition, the recipient will get a payment of Rs 300 from the government to cover the costs of transporting themselves to and from the hospital when they receive treatment there. Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana is the new name given to the scheme that the government of Gujarat has extended this scheme in order to include all families with an annual income of up to Rs 400000 per annum.
This decision was made based on the success of the scheme as well as the feedback received from various stakeholders.In addition, those who are going to benefit from this programme will be given a card that can be used to get therapy without having to pay out of pocket.
Overview for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||State Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||People of Gujrat|
Objective for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022
The provision of treatment to the people of Gujarat without the use of cash is the primary purpose of the Scheme.Patients may get cashless treatment up to 5 lakhs of Indian rupees under the terms of the plan.Any time a patient medicines and products at one of the hospitals on the government’s list, they will also get a transport fee from of the state in the amount of Rs 300.
Benefits and features for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022
- The benefits and features of this scheme is given below:
- People living in households with incomes lower than the federal poverty level are eligible to get free tertiary medical care thanks to this programme.
- Within the confines of this plan, about 1763 procedures and the subsequent work associated with them are protected.
- Beneficiaries of this programme are eligible to receive free medical and surgical care for life-threatening conditions regardless of their ability to pay.
- Patients may get free healthcare up to Rs 5 lakh per household every year provided by the government.
- Patients will be given a card that may be used to get treatment without having to pay out of pocket for it.
- The state of Gujarat expanded the Scheme so that it now includes all families with a yearly income up to Rs 4,00,000 per annum.
- When the card is issued, a list of the hospitals with empanelled status will be given.
- By calling the toll-free hotline number 1800 233 1022, you may get information about the hospital.
- The hospitals are responsible for making arrangements for any necessary tests and medications.
- The recipient will also get payment for transportation assistance if they use their own means of transportation.
- Both consultations and prescription drugs are covered by this programme.
- The programme has no upper age limit for children who are eligible for coverage.
- A picture of the family’s patriarch will also be included on the card.
- For the family to be registered as a unit, each member must have a separate ration card.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana for Procedures Covered
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal disease
- Neurological disease
- Cancer (Malignancies)
- Neonatal diseases
- Knee and hip replacement
- Joint replacement and kidney
- Liver, kidney, pancreas transplant etc
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Proof of residence
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Driving licence
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Eligibility for the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- Applicants who come from families who are considered to be living below the poverty level and whose identity is listed on the BPL list generated for their district by the State Government’s rural development department and Urban Development Department.
- People with a yearly income of up to 400,000 Indian rupees.
- Reporters with valid credentials.
- Employees selected by the State Government to classes 3 and 4 who are paid a fixed salary.
- Older persons from households with a yearly income that amounts to Rs 600,000
Applying Procedure for the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- First you have to visit the nearest kiosk.
- The Applicant asks for an application form.
- Now Fill all required details in the form.
- After the applicant has to attach all the required documents.
- Now you have to submit the form at the kiosk.
Login Procedure for the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- First you have to visit the Official website of Now you will see the Homepage.
- Click the Login Button,Now you see the following options appear on display.
- Hospital transactions
- Kiosk transactions
- MIS report
- U win
- Chiranjeevi/Bal Sakha Yojana
- You have to choose your option,Now a new page will appear on your display.
- Now you have to enter Username and password.
- Click on Login Button.
- Helpline Number- 18002331022
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com