Bhupesh Baghel ji the chief minister of Chhattisgarh spoke on behalf of the state on the occasion of Gaurav Divas on 17 December to create job opportunities, boost farmer income and lessen strain on forests. Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana will begin as stated. Through this strategy, the state will be encouraged to employ trees for commercial purposes and wood based companies will also be encouraged through promoting plantation on private property. In this article we will give you all information regarding this yojana such as objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and application procedure.
Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana 2023
The Chhattisgarh State Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel announced the commencement of the Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana 2023. This announcement was made in celebration of the 4th anniversary of the Chhattisgarh government and at the Chhattisgarh Gaurav Divas it was.The state government has created a strategy through the scheme to plant wood and medicinal trees on 2 lakh acres of private property within 5 years.
In addition farmers would receive a 50% subsidy under this scheme for planting saplings on private property plus a bonus of Rs 10,000 per acre over the course of three years.State’s Chief Minister Tree Estate Scheme All of the state’s farmers will earn more money as a result of its implementation and the state’s rate of rising unemployment will also decline. Additionally, selling the wood, bark etc. from the state farmer’s trees will fall under the purview of the state government.
Overview Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana 2023
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana|
|in Hindi||मुख्यमंत्री वृक्ष सम्पदा योजना|
|Announced by||CM Bhupesh Baghel|
|Date of Announcement||17 December 2022|
|Launch Date||21 March 2023|
|Objective||To promote commercial use of trees and wood based industries by encouraging tree plantation on private land|
Objective for Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana 2023
Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana 2023’s major goal is to expand the tree-based economy by promoting planting on private property. In addition, this programme will enhance farmer income and create more job possibilities while easing strain on the environment, including the forests. According to this proposal, the state government would provide farmers a 50% subsidy to help them grow trees.
Benefits for Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana 2023
The Benefits for this yojana is given below:
- The state government launched the Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana to encourage its residents to conduct commercial plantations on their own property.
- The state government will promote the usage of wood through the scheme in order to help the state’s farmers benefit financially from their labour.
- Through this scheme, the Chhattisgarh government would also support sectors connected to wood. In addition, farmers who participate in this programme would get a 50% government subsidy for planting trees on private property.
- Through this scheme, the Chhattisgarh government would provide farmers with a bonus of Rs 10,000 per acre for three years.
- The state government has allocated Rs 100 crore from its budget to ensure the successful implementation of the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Tree Estate Scheme 2023.
- In addition, the state government has set a goal under this scheme to prepare 2 lakh acres of private property for wood and medicinal plants within 5 years.
- Now, all of the state’s farmers will be permitted to clear the trees that have been planted on their property for agricultural purposes without requesting permission from anybody.
- The Chhattisgarh state will see a rise in employment prospects as a result of this scheme in addition to farmer’s incomes rising as a result of it.
- The obligation for selling the wood, bark etc of the trees created under this scheme will fall on the government.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- Citizens who want to take advantage of this scheme must be natives of the state of Chhattisgarh in order to qualify.
- All classes of citizens are eligible to use this scheme’s benefits.
- The applicant’s age must be more than 18 years old in order to qualify for this scheme.
The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Land Documents
- I Certificate
- Bank Details
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana 2023
- First you have to go to the nearest forest department office you have to get the application form from the concerned officer
- Enter all the required details in the application form and attach all the necessary documents
- Now you have to Submit the application form back to the forest department officer