The nrega nic in List by state has been made available by the National Rural Employment Directorate on the official website. Candidates who have submitted an application for a position under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) can view their names on the Mahatma Gandhi nrega nic in 2023 List list by visiting the official website available for download and review. In this article we will give necessary information including its benefits, objective, eligibility and registration procedure.
nrega.nic.in 2023 List
The scheme was described as a social policy that ensures the right to work. In the provincial territories of India. The fundamental tenet of this social measure and labour regulation is that, in order to increase citizen’s pleasure, the national government of India must formally give 100 days of paid work. The nrega.nic.in 2023 List Employment Guarantee Act provides poor individuals with a means of making money through unskilled labour.
The MGNREGA Act was approved by the government in 2005. Under this scheme the government gave low-income individuals a chance to make money. In a financial year, the NREGA system is used to give labour jobs for 100 days. The National Rural Employment Administration has published a list of NREGA jobs.
Overview nrega.nic.in 2023 List
|Name of the Scheme||National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA)|
|Government authority||Ministry of Rural development, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Adult members of every Rural household|
|Which state||All Indian states including union territories|
|category||nrega.nic.in 2023 List|
Objective for nrega.nic.in 2023 List
On 7 September 2005 the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 MGNREGA Job Card List was made public. Every rural household with adult members who volunteer to undertake unskilled manual labour must get at least 100 days of guaranteed pay employment each financial year according to the Act’s provision.
Benefits for Nrega Job Card List 2023
- You no longer need to leave your home to view this Nrega Rojgar Card List online by visiting the official website on the internet.
- This list is also available for download; use it to find job opportunities.
- Every year, a Nrega Rojgar card is given to each citizen and this card contains all of the information about the holders of that card.
- This Scheme is Available To Residents Of All States Throughout The Nation.
NREGA Job Card Benefit
- Guaranteed employment for 180 days per year.
- Minimum wage protection.
- Enhanced financial stability.
- Skill development opportunities.
- Infrastructure development in rural areas.
- Empowerment of local communities.
- Reduction in seasonal migration.
- Environmental conservation projects.
- Promotion of social equality.
- Online transparency and accountability.
- The applicant must reside in India permanently.
- Ration cards must be carried by the citizen.
- Only applicants who are at least 18 years old may apply for NREGA Employment Cards.
- Candidates Must Possess Talent And Willingness To Work.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
nrega.nic.in 2023-24 List कैसे देखें?
- First you have to official website of the Nrega
- The homepage will open in your screen.
- You have to select your state in the option
- Choose your District and village and other details
- Click on the Submit button
- Enter all the important details like job card number and proceed
- The Nrega list will open in front of you.
NREGA Job Card Panchayat Wise Status Report
- Go to the official website of the MGNREGA job panchayat wise status report,
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- You have click on the “Panchayats (GP/PS/ZP)” option.
- now you have seen the Panchayat wise status section
- after then click on the submit option.
How To Download NREGA Job Card 2023-24
- Go to the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) at https://nrega.nic.in
- Now look for the “Job Card” Section and on the website.
- It’s usually found under the “Transparency & Accountability” section.
- Click on the link provided to access the NREGA Job Card List. You’ll be asked to select your state from a dropdown menu.
- After selecting your state, choose your district and block from the options provided.
- Once you’ve chosen your district and block, click on the “Proceed” button.