There are so many people who get confused how to check payment status and other details in NGNREGA, so now we are going to provide you details regarding Mgnrega Payment Details 2024 in your mobile and laptops. You will be able to check your working days, and how much money did you get and so on. Read this article till the and get all the details regarding Mgnrega payment Status Check official link is also available in this article.
Mgnrega Payment Details 2024
MGNREGA was started in 2005, by the Central government in order to provide employment to all the rural areas citizens, and they provided 100 days guaranteed employment. Now the authorities have initiated the MGNREGA Payment Details व MGNREGA Payment Payment Status where citizens can easily check their payment details and the working days also. Citizens should not have to go anywhere to get payment details all they need is to login through their mobile phones or laptops to get details, read this article consciously and get all the information.
nrega.nic.in ap gov in Payment Status
The assistance of the citizens who get employment through the NREGA scheme are despatched at once to their financial institution debts via way of means of the crucial government, so that the employees can get cash without any difficulty form NREGA financial institution account each time required. But many human saren’t capable of recognize whether or not the NREGA cash has come into the financial institution account or not. So here we will share will you details how can you easily get details about your payments.
Key Of Highlights Mgnrega Payment Details
|Name of the Scheme
|MGNREGA Payment Details 2023
|Who started NREGA?
|by central government
|Ministry of Rural Development
|job card holder citizen
|How to view NREGA list
|NREGA Job Card List Official Website
Benefits of MGNREGA Payment Details
- Because of this card, citizensshould not have to go door to door to find a proper job.
- All of our working brothers and sisters will be able to thrive by joining mainstream society.
- And also with the implementation of this card, all of our working brothers and sisters have finally found a regular employment.
- He has received compensation for not being able to find work, which has leveled out his financial situation.
- With this card, our brothers and sisters will be able to make their future bright and secure for themselves and their family.
NREGA Payment List 2024 Documents required
Important documents for NREGA payment are as follows:
- Aadhar card or ID proof of Beneficiary
- Contact Details
- Working Bank Account Details.
Mgnrega Payment Details Of Work List
- Works Being Taken up By Implementing Agency Since Inception
- Work Execution Level Analysis
- Expenditure analysis of Ongoing works
- Spill Over Works
- Progress of Work Execution
- Suspended Work
- Work Category Wise Employment Provided
- Vendor Wise Expenditure Report
- Status of Photos of Work Uploaded in MIS
- No. Of Works Under Convergence Entered in MIS
- Percentage of works completed since inception in MIS
- Dynamic Report on Sanctioned Amount
- Rural Senitation Works(IHHL)
- MGNREGS daily status as per e-muster issued
- Physical/Finanacial Progress of Line Department
How to Check MGNREGA Payment Details – Step by Step
- If you are willing to check the complete MGNREGA payment details then you are required to visit the official website of NREGA in your mobile or laptop.
- After visiting the website, you will see the option called Panchayats GP/PS/ZP, and you are required to tap on it and continue.
- After that you have to tap on Gram Panchayat, and continue.
- Now you are required to tap on Generate Reports, and the list of the states will appear on your screen,
- there you have to tap on your name on the website.
- And now you are required to select the year of the payment you wanted to check, select that through tapping on financial year and continue.
- Also choose your district name, and then tap on job card or employment register, and go to the next page.
- The labour card of the people earning in their panchayat has also been made, and you can see the list of your work card number and name.
- You must verify your name on this list. And click on your work card number. You have to choose your block and panchayat.
- And click Next. Once you click on the job card number on your behalf. All the information about your work card is in front of you.
- What bank account is linked to your work card? And how many days? They have worked in NREGA etc.
- Once you enter this page you can see the full details of the work done at NREGA. Where and how many days did you work at NREGA? And how much money has arrived in your bank account? for working at NREGA for how many days.
NREGA Wage List Submission for Postal Payment in 2024
- Before you must visit the NREGA’s official website.
- You have required to the details of the district administrator option.
- Then, the salary list may be sent to the post office.
- Afterward, you must log in. Now you have to provide your username and password to log in successfully.
What is the process to download MGNREGA Mobile App?
- You have to go the google play store.
- Now you have enter the ‘Janmanrega’ in its search box.
- After entering, a list will open in front of you.
- After then you have select the top most option.
- Now click on the install button.
- After this, the app will be downloaded to your device.
Process to check MGnrega Payment List
- First of all go to the official website
- After this you have to click on your state
- After this, the names of all the districts of that state will appear on the left side of a new page.
- You have to click on your district from the list of all districts.
- After this you have to click on your block
- After this you have to click on your Panchayat
- After this R3. Inside Work, click on the option of Consoliodate Report of Payment to Worker.
- After this the payment list will open in a new page.
- You have to search your name in the payment list. After searching your name, you have to click on the Work Name in front of your name, that is, you have to click on the name of the work given in front of your name.
MGNREGA Job Card Payment List 2024
- You have to go the official website of the portal.
- You have to enter ‘Janmanrega’ in its search box.
- a list will open in front of you.
- In this list, you have to select the topmost option.
- Then you have to click on install.
- After this, the app will be downloaded to your device.
MNREGA Payment details 2024 कैसे देखें?
- The applicant must first go to the official website of NREGA Job Card.
- After this the website page will open in front of you.
- On this page, now you have to click on the option of Old Version.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open on your screen, in which you have to click on the link of Panchayat GP/PS/ZP.
- As soon as you click again a new page will open on your screen.
- Three links will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- In this you have to click on the link of Gram Panchayat.
- After this you will again see some options on the screen, click on the link of Generate OTP.
How to view Geo MGNREGA 2024?
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- On the home page will appear in front of you.
- You have click on the Geo MGNREGA’ option.
- Then a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to enter the asked details.
How to track FTO in MGNREGA Job Card 2024?
- You have visit the official website of the portal.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- you have to click on ‘Track FTO’ in the section of EFMS Reports.
- On the next page, enter your FTO name, reference number, transaction number, and word verification.
- all the details about the FTO status will be shown in front of you.
Name of the states whose MNREGA payment list can be checked online –
|Andhra Pradesh (आंध्र प्रदेश)
|Arunachal Pradesh (अरुणाचल प्रदेश)
|Tamil Nadu (तमिल नाडू)
|Uttar Pradesh (उत्तर प्रदेश)
|Himachal Pradesh (हिमाचल प्रदेश)
|Jammu And Kashmir (जम्मू और कश्मीर)
|West Bengal (पश्चिम बंगाल)
|Andaman And Nicobar (अंडमान और निकोबार)
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli (दादर और नगर हवेली)
|Daman & Diu (दमन और दिउ)
|Madhya Pradesh (मध्य प्रदेश)