NREGA Payment List :- In India there are various problems related to employment, so the Government has decided to launched latest scheme which is called NREGA Job Card New List. In this scheme the citizens of India who are belongs to lower middle class and also those who are poor, these people get the chance to do work in gram panchayat level for 100 days. The Job Card will only provided to those who have registered themselves in this scheme. The list is available on state basis, every state has its own list with the citizens who have registered.
With the implementation of this scheme individuals will be able to see payment status of their salary, which is shown on the नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट In this post we will share all the important details regarding this nrega.nic.in Payment List. benefits, procedure to register, eligibility, and various other details also stay connected.
NREGA Payment List 2023
Recently the Government of India has announced the scheme which is based on the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005, in order to help urban and rural jobless households, the scheme is NREGA Payment List. Each and every state of India has its own list, where the citizens who have register themselves their name will be shown. Around 34 states have register in this scheme, and these states have its own lists. With the implementation of this scheme individuals who have job card will be able to get 100 days work on gram panchayat level.
nrega nic in In this scheme individuals will be able to see payment status of their salaries in case if its pair or not, and they can also see which state job they are in, and how many people are selected and various other details also. NREGA Payment List use the same payment method as the post office and commercial banks. The following items appear on the payment list: Beneficiary Name of the Village work card number, which is unique to each individual. Name of parent or spouse Job code Number of days worked Earnings in rupees.
Overview Details of NAREGA Payment List 2023
|Article Name||NREGA Payments List|
|launched by||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India|
|Name of the Scheme||MGNREGA|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of the States|
|Benefits||100 days of development work|
|Objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
Objective of NREGA Payment List
The main aim of this card is NREGA Payment List selected candidates will be able to check their names on the list and also check their salary status. This scheme will provide 100 days job to work in gram panchayat level. This scheme will be more beneficial for the citizens of India, almost 34 states have been registered themselves in this scheme and they have their own list.
Benefits of NAREGA Payment List
Providing at least 100 days of unskilled manual labour as guaranteed employment in one year to every household in rural areas on demand, leading to the creation of productive assets of prescribed quality and durability. Proactively ensure social inclusion. Strengthening the livelihoods of the poor. Strengthening Panchayati Raj Institutions.
To be eligible for payment and if you want to get selected for the NREGA Payment List, all the candidates need only be selected in this program and have performed work related to that program to be eligible for selection on the given list come, there is no other requirements or documents are required to be able to get selected.
Information Covered in NREGA Payment List
- Work Code
- Job Card No
- Applicant Name
- Muster Roll No
- To Date
- Form Date
- Wage Per Day
- Total Attendance
- Total Cash Payment
- Data Entry Date
- Delay in Data Entry
Required Documents List of NREGA Payment List
Here is the list of the documents which will be needed while registration:
- Aadhar Card
- ID proof of the candidates.
- Contact Details
- Bank Account Details.
List Of States Under NREGA Payment List
|Andhra Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Telangana|
Procedure to Check NAREGA wage list submission for postal payment List 2023
- First you need to visit the website, official website.
- You need to locate and click on the District Admin option on the home page of the site. Then the payroll can be sent to the post office.
- Then you have to register. You must now enter your username and password to log in. successfully one.
- Next, you need to select the fiscal year, district name, and block name.
- We need to access the index page and add a digital signature to the FTO and a new page will appear.
- Then you need to submit the list of postpaid visas to NREGA. After sending the back payment, the bank converts FTO to CBS and completes the payment.
NREGA Wage List Submission for Postal Payment in 2023
- First of all you have to go to NREGA’s official website.
- a new page open front of you must have located the district administrator click on this option.Then, the salary list may be sent to the post office.
- You must login and Now you have to provide your username and password to log in successfully.
- you have choosen the district name and block name.
- the index page and add a digital signature to FTO, after which a new page open front of you .
- you must transmit the post-payment visa list to NREGA.
How to Check NREGA Payment List Online?
- First of all you have to go the official website of the Nrega Job Card List.
- On the screen a new homepage appear open in front of you.
- on the homepage you have required to choose your State name from the given list.
- Select district for NREGA district payment list.
- Select the block for the block’s NREGA list.
- On the next page, you will be shown the NREGA payment list.
Update Post Office Bank Account in NREGA Job Card
- First of all you have to go to official website of nrega.nic.in.
- Now you have to go to Gram Panchayat data entry page .
- You have click on Update Applicant’s Post office details as per downloaded format.
- you have required to Enter your post office bank account and save.
- you can update the NREGA post office account for the postal payment.
Procedure to send Wage List for MNREGA Postal Payment
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of MGNREGA.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you, on this home page the option of District / Block Admin will appear, you will have to click on it.
- After this a new page will open in front of you on which you will have to click on the option Send Wage List to Bank / Post Office by PO. After clicking, the login form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill the information asked – financial year, district, block, user ID, password and captcha etc.
- You will now have to open the index page, on this you will have to add the digital signature from the FTO and the NREGA wage list for the post payment will be sent.
- You will now have to convert the FTO into CBS by the bank after this.
Update Post Office Bank Account in NREGA Job Card
- First of all you have to go official website of nrega job card
- You have go to the Gram Panchayat data entry page .
- you have required to click on Update Applicant’s Post office details as per downloaded format.
- Enter your post office bank account and save.
- In this way, you can update the NREGA post office account for the postal payment.
Nrega Payment Helpline Number
Complete information about NREGA payment list has been given to you in this article. For any other type of information, you can contact the MGNREGA helpline number given below:
- Toll Free Number : 1800111555 / 1800-180-6127