Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 :- The government runs several programs to advance all sectors of society. The foundation of socioeconomic development is said to be education. To guarantee that every child in the country obtains an excellent education, the federal government and state governments both conduct a number of programs. Read the article to get every information regarding this scheme such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and registration procedure.
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
The Chatra Protsahan Yojana has been launched by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to support the educational growth of the state’s youth. The government will offer meritorious students from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes with financial aid through this program in order to complete their education.
In addition, there is a provision to give OBC students access to housing.Let us inform you that the Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana would benefit more than 23 lakh students in the state. 60% of the population will be eligible to benefit from the program.
Overview of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
|Name of Yojana||Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Students Belonging To Scheduled Tribe And Scheduled Caste Category|
|Number of Beneficiary||320|
|Objective||To provide coaching to students in Odisha|
|Launched on||04 October 2021|
Objective for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
The primary goal of the Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana is to motivate students from scheduled castes and scheduled tribes to pursue higher education in the fields of engineering and medicine. The goal of this program is to give 10th graders free tutoring to help them pass the admission exams for engineering and medicine.
Benefits for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
The benefits of this scheme are listed below:
- The tutoring’s participants will be capable of passing the yearly entrance tests for engineering and medical schools.
- The program provides 320 qualified individuals who completed class 10 and are members of a scheduled tribe or caste with two years of professional training and mentorship.
- Candidates will be narrowed down by a number of renowned coaching organizations to give coaching for the benefit.
- Every single student who has been identified as worthy must pass a screening test.
- The government will also frequently review and evaluate the degrees of education and experience.
- The SC and ST development department of the Odisha government will create seven centers of excellence in SC and ST schools all throughout the state.
- The teaching languages will be English and Odia.
- The coaching company must make sure that students from Odia backgrounds do not run into any difficulties.
- The government will build 7 centers of excellence in various areas to offer coaching.
- The government also gave 200 tablets to schoolchildren as part of this program at the inauguration.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme are listed below:
- The applicant must live in odisha.
- The applicant must be a member of a Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe.
- The applicant must have qualified 10th class.
- The applicant must be interested in continuing their study in either engineering or medicine.
The required documents of this scheme are listed below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Residence Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of this portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to search for the Chatra Protsahan Yojana Link.
- Read all the information very carefully and then click on the apply link.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details on the application form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print of the application for future use.