rhodisha.gov.in mogra :- The Nai Mo Ghara programme will be launched by the state of Odisha. As a result, the impoverished must convert their kutcha homes into pucca homes. The state administration expects this programme to help roughly 4 lakh state residents. The administration has said that the application procedure will begin on 16 June. We have included all the information you need to know about the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 benefits, eligibility criteria, documents, objective and application registration process in this article.
rhodisha.gov.in mogra – Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
The rhodisha.gov.in mogra List is a significant programme that the government of Odisha initiated to give disadvantaged households in the state access to loans so they may build new homes in place of their old, unfinished ones. This is anticipated to cost about 2000 crore rupees over the following two years. The recipient of this will receive a loan of up to three lakhs. Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 In the following ten years this sum must be paid back in manageable payments. The government has established several requirements that must be met in order to qualify.
- Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- Kalia Status
- Odisha Farmer Registration
- eswasthya.odisha.gov.in Registration
Overview of Odisha Mo Gra Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Objective||Lower Middle Class People|
Objective for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
In order to help rural people in Odisha with lower and lower-middle incomes fulfil their housing dreams, the State Cabinet authorised the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 programme. All such families that were turned away from the present housing programmes owing to stringent qualifying conditions or a lack of financing would be covered by the programme.
Loan Amount Given in Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme
|Rs. 60000||3 Lakhs|
|Rs. 60000||2 Lakhs|
|Rs. 45000||1.5 Lakhs|
|Rs. 30000||1 Lakhs|
Benefits for rhodisha.gov.in mogra
The benefits of this yojana is given below:
- Through the implementation of this scheme, the state of Odisha would offer financial assistance.
- Additionally, individuals who reside in Kuccha houses will receive assistance and funds will be provided to convert Kuccha homes into Pakka homes.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- People who live in Kutcha Houses or a single concrete room are eligible for the programme.
- whose monthly household income is less than Rs. 25000.
- This programme is open to those who have received housing benefits totaling less than Rs 70,000.
- SC, ST and other reserved category citizens are eligible to apply for this programme.
- People working for the government or owning a four wheeler are ineligible for this programme.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- MGNREGA Job Card
Applying Procedure for rhodisha.gov.in mogra
Mo Ghar Awas Yojana Orissa now has a convenient portal. Additionally, interested parties who qualify must submit an online application for a credit link subsidy and on 16 June 2023, the application process will begin.
Check Status Procedure for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Mo Ghar Yojana Odisha.
- You have to use this day.
- Enter the application number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The application status will appear on your screen.
How to rhodisha gov in mogra/moghara registration online ?
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- After that You have click on the registration.
- Now you have click on the button of registration, an application form will open in front of you, in this you have to fill all the information asked carefully and click on the button of “Submit“.
- You can fill the registration form.
How to Check rhodisha gov in List 2022-2023:
- First of all you have to go the official website of the rhodisha gov in List.
- After that you have click on the “ମୋ କେସ୍ ରେକର୍ଡ”.
- After then you have click on the registration number and click on Submit button.
- As soon as you enter your registration number.
- rhodisha.gov.in mogra list is open in front of you which you can check Own Name List