Odisha State Scholarship :- Chief Minister of Odisha State Mr Naveen Patnaik launched the Odisha State Scholarship Portal which intend to bridge the gap between the scholarship providers and scholarship seekers thus, encouraging more students to be a part of the system. There are six major department of the State which have on boarded into this common platform for duplication and leakage free scholarship disbursal.In this article we will discuss about this Scholarship Portal in details including Highlights, Objective, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Procedure to Apply Under this Portal.
Odisha State Scholarship Amount
Odisha State Scholarship Portal is a one stop database for scholarships and provides a transparent dashboard for institution and department to check the status of the application. Through this portal the scholarship monies can directly be disbursed to the bank accounts of the selected students. The portal validates the applications of the students online based on Aadhar Authentication. This Portal is an integrated e-Governance Portal for automation, streamlining & effective management of scholarship schemes which is being implemented in the state of Odisha across various departments.
Key Highlights of Odisha State Scholarship Portal
|Name of the Portal||Odisha State Scholarship Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Odisha State|
|Objective||To provide a common portal so to bridge the gap between the scholarship providers and scholarship seekers|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Benefits||Provide all scholarship details at one platform|
Objectives of Odisha State Scholarship Portal
The objectives of the Odisha State Scholarship Scheme Portal are as follows:
- The primary objective of the Odisha State Scholarship Portal is to provide a common portal so to bridge the gap between the scholarship providers and scholarship seekers.
- Another objective of the scheme is to provide scholarship facility for those financially dependent students who want to get higher education.
- One more objective of the portal is to provide one stop solution to eligible students to make an informed choice from amongst various scholarship schemes and avail the benefit in a seamless and transparent manner.
Benefits of Odisha State Scholarship Portal
- Through this portal the scholarship monies can directly be disbursed to the bank account of the selected students.
- To make this portal beneficiary-oriented schemes easily accessible, seamless and transparent.
- A unified State Scholarship Portal has been developed by bringing in 21 scholarship schemes of 6 major department of the government under a single platform.
- Candidates should be permanent resident of Odisha.
- Students shall belong to ST, SC, OBC/SEBC, EBC community.
- The students must be continuing their Post Matriculation Studies in any general, technical or professional courses in any government or government recognized private institutes.
- The annual family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
- In case of OBC/ SEBC and EBC students, scholarship Award will be subject to at least 50% marks in last qualifying exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Divyang Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Bank Account Details of the student
- Matriculation Certificate
- Previous Examination Certificate
- Applicant’s Photograph
Procedure to Apply at Odisha State Scholarship Portal
To apply for Odisha State Scholarship, please follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Official Website of Odisha State Scholarship Portal.
- On homepage Click on “Registration” option.
- Registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Aadhar number then you will get your user ID and password on your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Now login to your account by entering your registered User ID and password.
- Once you are successfully logged in, the application form will be on your screen.
- Fill the form with all the required details like applicant details, academic details, eligibility details, Bank details, etc.
- Then, click on the “Save As a Draft” option and then click on “Next” button.
- Review and recheck all the entered details and click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- You can download the application form and take a printout of it.