Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Apply Online 2023, Last Date, Eligibility | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Status, Beneficiary List
India has a very large number of farmers and it is one of the developing sectors in the country. The farmers of the country contribute the largest amount of economic growth in the country and farmers are the main contributors to this growth. Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Now the government of Karnataka has launched a unique scholarship for the children of farmers so that they can get a higher education.
The scholarship in the state is popularly known as the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 In this article, we will learn about the objectives and various benefits of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the application process and status of the scholarship.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
The government of Karnataka made the announcement of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship on August 7, 2022. This program is intended to provide financial assistance to the children of farmers. Children of farmers will be eligible to receive scholarships ranging from 2,500 to 11,000 rupees, with the goals of increasing literacy levels across the state and lowering the unemployment rate. The children of farmers would be granted hostel facilities.
The Chief Minister also announced that the children of farmers will be provided hostel facilities in order to assist them in continuing their education without any disruptions.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Children Of Farmers Of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Objective of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
The main objective of the scholarship in the state is to provide financial aid to the children of farmers so that they can pursue their higher education with the support of the state government. In addition to helping students, the scholarship also raises the state’s literacy rate.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Amount
|Course||Scholarships provided to boys||Scholarships provided to girls|
|PUC or ITI||Rs 2500||Rs 3000|
|BA, BSC, BCOM, MBBS, BE, and other professional courses||Rs 5000||Rs 5500|
|Law, paramedical, nursing, and other vocational courses||Rs 7500||Rs 8000|
|Post-graduation||Rs 10000||Rs 11000|
Benefits of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
- The main beneficiaries of the scheme are the children of the farmers in the state. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- Children of farmers who want to go to college would get scholarships worth between Rs 2500 and Rs 11000.
- Through a system called “direct benefit transfer,” the scholarship money will be sent right away to the recipient’s bank account.
- Farmers who have lost money in agriculture and were unable to pay their children’s tuition will no longer have to worry about it thanks to the scholarship.
- This scholarship makes sure that every student in Karnataka gets a higher education.
- This grant will also encourage the children of farmers to keep going to school.
- The scholarship is open to the children of farmers, even if they are already getting help from another scholarship program.
- The eligibility criteria for the scholarship in the state is as
- Applicant should be residential of Karnataka
- The applicant’s father must work as a farmer.
- The applicant must have passed the 10th grade at a school that is nationally or state-recognized.
- Some of the main documents required during the application process of the scholarship is as
- Proof of Identity such as Aadhar card, Election Card
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Farmer ID card
- 10th grade mark sheet
- Age Certificate
Application Process for Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
- The step by step process of application for the scholarship is as
- The applicant should visit the official website and load to the homepage of the site
- Applicant should select the the “scholarship program for farmer children” under the online service section and a new page will appear On this new page
- you must choose yes or no whether you have an Aadhar card.
- If you choose yes, you must also provide your name, gender, and Aadhar number; if you choose no, you must provide your EID name, EID number, gender, and additional details.
- Now you must check the declaration box.
- You then need to press the “Continue” button and You’ll now see a new page appear in front of you.
- You must complete all the required fields on this page.
- Then you must submit all necessary documents.
- You must now click the submit button.
- By using this method, you may apply for the Raata Vidya Nidhi scholarship.
Procedure for Student login in Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
- The step by step process for student login in the portal is as
- The students must visit the official website and load to the homepage
- You must choose the “Farmer Children Scholarship Program” link in the online services area on the site, and your screen will display a new page.
- You must choose the student login link on this screen.
- The login page will then appear on your screen.
- You must enter your user ID, password, and captcha code on this page.
- The next step is to choose “Login.”
- You may use this method to log in as a student.
Get Student Id in Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022
- The step by step process to know the student id in the portal is as
- Students must visit the official website
- You must choose the “Farmer Children Scholarship Program” link in the online services
- Now, go to the student login page
- Click on the “Known you student id” and fill your registered mobile number
- Choose the student ID option, and your student ID will appear to you.
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- On the home page will open in front of you.
- you have click on the Feedback/Suggestions Option.
- The feedback form will appear on your screen
- Fill in all the required details in this feedback form like your name, email ID, mobile number, address, feedback, etc
- You have to click on the option called Submit to submit your form.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Contact Information
- Karnataka Government’s Department of Agriculture’s official website.
- The home page appears in front of you.
- The following choices will appear in front of you:
- Head office
- District office
- You must select your preferred option by clicking on it.
- The necessary information will be displayed on your computer screen.