Rhodes Scholarship India Online Apply | Rhodes Scholarship India Registration Form | Rhodes Scholarship India Eligibility & Login Status
Rhodes Scholarship India 2022 has been launched by the Rhodes trust. The scheme has been declared only for international students. In this scheme, all the students will get financial help. The scheme is only for those students who wants to pursue their education Oxford University. All the interested international students can use this opportunity and apply. Students can check all the eligibility from further sessions in this article. Moreover, the online application process, documents required, selection process, and other information are available underneath.
Rhodes Scholarship India 2022
The scholarship was first awarded in 1902. Students can apply for the Rhodes Scholarship India Students, who are going to continue their academics education at Oxford University can get this opportunity. Rhodes Scholarship India is only available for 5 Indian students. Students have to submit the online application. Online application forms are available on Rhodes Trust’s official website. The online application portal link is open for a limited time so please submit the application before the last date.
Highlight Of Rhodes Scholarship
Scheme: Rhodes Scholarship India
Launchedby: Rhodes Trust
University: University of Oxford
Launchedfor: international students
Advantages: financial aid
Application mode: online
Official website: www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk
Objective Of Rhodes Scholarship India
Rhodes scholarship India was launched by the Rhodes trust. This scheme was introduced for the first time in the year 1902. Since then the trust is helping students to pursue their education in then Oxford University. This scholarship is for students to all over the world. The objective of the trust behind this scholarship scheme is to help deserving students in pursuing their academics from Oxford University without taking the burden or stress of expenses.
Number Of Scholarship
|Number Of Scholarships
|Hong Kong Sar
|Jamaica and the Commonwealth Caribbean
|Up to 2
|Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine
|United Arab Emirates
- The courses which is covered in the scholarship are given below:-
- A BA with Senior Status (ie done over two years, rather than the normal three): Scholars who read for a 2nd BA may not apply for the third year of Scholarship
- A one-year taught Master’s course (MSc, MSt, BCL), followed in the second year by another one-year taught Master’s course (subject to successful completion of the first course): Scholars who read two consecutive one-year Master’s courses may not apply for the third year of Scholarship
- A one-year taught Master’s course (MSc, MSt, BCL): Scholars who read for a one-year taught Master’s course may progress to DPhil, and subsequently apply for the third year of Scholarship. This progression is not open to Scholars in the Maths, Physical & Life Sciences Division
- A two-year MPhil or BPhil (or BCL/MPhil): Scholars taking the MPhil/BPhil (or the two-year BCL/MPhil route) may apply for the third year of Scholarship to read for DPhil.
- A two-year MSc by research (or MLitt): Scholars who read a two-year MSc by research may not apply for the third year of Scholarship
- A three-year DPhil: Scholars entering Oxford direct to DPhil follow the same application
Benefits Of Rhodes Scholarship India
- All the candidates who get selected under this scholarship scheme will get the following benefits:-
- All the students will get tuition fee
- Along with the tuition fee payment of £17,310 per annum will be given to bear the living cost including accommodation
Expectations To The Scheme
- The following degree courses are not covered in this scholarship, details given below:-
- The MFE (Masters in Financial Economics) and the MBA (Masters in Business Administration): Scholars may only read these degrees in the second year of the Scholarship
- The MPP-MBA or MPP-MFE combination is not available (that is, neither the MBA nor the MFE may be pursued in the second year for those who take the MPP (Masters in Public Policy) in their first year. The four-year Accelerated Graduate-Entry course in Medicine is not tenable for the Rhodes Scholarship
- Four-year DPhil programmes, eg the Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) and the Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) programmes. Scholars may pursue these programmes only if alternative funding is obtained for the final (4th) year of the programme
- Applicant who are going to apply should be an India, Australia, Germany, Singapore, etc.
- Applicants should have proof of home country citizenship like a home country passport or other government-issued ID proof.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 26 years
- Applicant must possess a graduation degree from Institute situated in his home country with at least 60% off marks
- Applicants must have started at least 4 years in the previous 10 years in their home country
Selection Procedure of Rhodes Scholarship
- Section process of the students for the scholarship will be basedon the following:
- Applications submitted by the students will be scrutinized.
- Selected candidates will be call for preliminary session and personal interview
- Students to get selected in the interview will call for social engagement and a final interview
- Final selected students will get intimation via email
- Personal statement of 1000 words
- Academic Transcripts from the previous Institution in English
- Letters of Recommendation
- Valid Indian Passport
- Updated Resume of not more than two pages
- A valid photograph of the candidate
- IELTS or TOEFL score
Application Procedure of Rhodes Scholarship India 2022
- To Apply for the application, visit the official website of the Rhodes Trust
- On the homepage, you will see a scholarship option click on it and then choose the Rhodes scholarship link
- Read the information very carefully and then select apply button
- A new page will open where you have to select your country
- Click apply link and the application form will open on the screen
- Fill the application form with all the significant details
- Upload the important documents listed above
- Review the application form very carefully and choose to submit button for the final submission
- Must take a hard copy of the filled application for further use
View Rhodes Scholarship Database
- To submit the application form, visit the official website of the Rhodes Trust
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the Rhodes Scholar Database option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now on this page, you have to enter the details in the application form like first name, last name, region, college, and year.
- The database will be displayed on the screen.
To check your eligibility for the scholarship scheme, then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship scheme by clicking her
- The home page of this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called Check Your Eligibility And Apply
- A drop-down menu will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Eligibility And Application
- Now you have to check your eligibility by entering your country.
- Answer all of the questions and you will be able to check your eligibility for the scholarship.