Sahara Refund Status :- A fresh announcement has been announced and made accessible on a number of forums. The Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS), Ministry of Cooperatives, Government of India is launching the mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Status Check Online on 18 July 2023. In this post you get every information regarding this portal such as objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
Sahara Refund Status
The Sahara Refund Status will be launched on 18 July 2023, which is wonderful news for the approximately 10 crore Sahara depositors. The Sahara Depositors whose investment term has expired will receive their money back through this Sahara Refund Portal. From the official website, Sahara investors will receive all information pertaining to the Sahara Refund Portal. We wish to let you know that this Sahara Refund Portal Launch SRP is happening in response to the Supreme Court’s ruling.
Sahara Refund Status Investors in the Sahara must first confirm where their money is placed. You must gather all of your paperwork at the same time. Please do not provide this paper to anyone until all the information is clear. After the portal becomes operational, it will also be revealed what role Sahara’s agent will play in the entire refund procedure.
Overview of CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
|Name of the Portal||CRCS Sahara Refund Portal|
|Launched By||Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation Amit Shah|
|Objective||Refunds of Depositors|
Benefits for Sahara Refund Status?
The benefits of this scheme are listed below:
- The online application process for the repayment of Sahara India’s money has been launched by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS).
- Investors in Sahara can find comprehensive information on this website on how to get their money back. The government is making an attempt through this site to repay the investors money in a transparent manner.
- Each depositor will receive Rs. 10,000 in their bank account in the beginning.
- The Union Minister guaranteed that the money will be in the claimant’s bank accounts in 45 days.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme are listed below:
- In the initial phase, up to 1 crore and 7 lakh investors may register on the refund portal and request up to Rs 10,000.
- There are 4 crore depositors in total who are qualified to receive up to Rs 10,000.
- Aadhaar must be connected to depositors’ bank accounts, mobile phones and bank accounts in order to submit a claim.
- Also required are deposit receipts. For further processing of the refund, depositors will need to download a form, fill it out and then re-upload it on the site.
The required document of this scheme are listed below:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Deposit Certificate /Bank Passbook
- Membership No
- Deposit Account Number
- PAN Card (if claim amount is Rs.50,00 and above)
- Mobile Number
How to Check Sahara Refund Status?
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- a new page will appear in front of you.
- To check the progress of your refund, you must first have registered for the Sahara Refund Portal.
- The Aadhaar and cellphone numbers you used to sign up for the portal must be used again.
- one English version of the Sahara Refund Portal.
- There may occasionally be technical issues with the Sahara Refund Portal.
How to register a Sahara Refund Portal account
- Go to the official website of the CRCS Refund Portal website .
- Now you have click on the “Depositor Registration,” fill out the captcha.
- Now enter your 12-digit membership number.
- 10-digit Aadhaar-linked mobile number, and last four-digit Aadhaar number to register.