Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child Online Apply 2022 | Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child Application Form |
As we know, women are an important part of society and play an important role in the growth and economy of society directly and indirectly. To boost the role the government of any state as well as the central government provide a lot of schemes to the females of the society. One of these is known as the Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship for Single Girl Child 2022. Under the scheme, a five year fellowship in PHD is awarded to the single girl of the family. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and application process of the scheme. Additionally, we will learn about the eligibility criteria of the scheme as well.
Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child 2022
The scheme is known as Savitrabai Jyotirao Phule. One of the twin daughters or a fraternal daughter who is a female scholar is eligible for the scheme. Under the scheme, only single female children are eligible. If the family has only a single boy, he will not be eligible for the scheme as the scheme is exclusively for single females.
Under the scheme, When submitting an online application, candidates must provide documentation from their parents attesting to the fact that they are single girls. If the candidate’s parents are deceased, the candidate’s guardian may submit the affidavit at the candidate’s place.
Fellowship for single girl child 2022 Overview
|Name of Fellowship||Savitrabai Jyotirao Phule|
|Benefits||Fellowship in Phd|
Objective of fellowship for single Girl Child 2022
The main aim and objective of the scheme is to provide financial support for single-mother students seeking a degree in the social sciences and to encourage and support single women in the community.
Benefits of Fellowship for Single Girl Child 2022
- The main benefit is that it maintains the small-family idea. Some other benefits of the scheme are as
- Junior research fellows will get 31,000 RS per month as part of this initiative.
- Senior research fellows will get 35,000 RS each month as part of this programme.
- Additionally, Divyang students would receive 35,000 Rs per month.
- It provides support and develops community-based single women.
Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- To go through the scheme, candidates need to follow the following eligibility criteria. These are
- Any parent’s single female child seeking a Ph.D. at an accredited university, institution, or institute is qualified.
- The idea is for single women enrolled full-time in Ph.D. degrees and admission to a remote or part-time PhD programme is not encouraged.
- The age limit for female students is 40 for the general category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC and PWD.
Documents required for Fellowship for Single Girl Child 2022
- The some of the main and important documents required for the scheme are as
- Aadhar with linked mobile number
- bank statement of the applicant
Application Process for Fellowship For single Girl Child 2022
- In order to apply for the scheme applicant need to follow the following step these are
- Visit the official website of the portal and reach to the homepage of the portal
- At the homepage of the portal there will be a link there will be a section for Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child.
- Clink on the same link and proceed
- A new page with the name of registration will come up when you click “New User.”
- You must provide basic information on this registration page, including your name, your parent’s name, your category, your gender, your cellphone number, your date of birth, your email address, your address, and your Aadhar number.
- uploading a signature and a photo
- After that, press the submit button.
- This concludes the entire application procedure.