Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Online Registration | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Application Form PDF | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Beneficiary List
As we know the government introduces schemes in favour of the citizens of the country in which they can benefit and be supported by the government. The government of Odisha has continuously introduced this scheme in the state in favour of the citizens of the state. The scheme, Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, is one of those which is a free laptop distribution to the students of Odisha. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the application process of the scheme in which students can claim the free laptop from the government of Odisha
Brief About Biji Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
As we are aware about the digitalization in the country and the state government of Odisha is also aware about it. In this regard, the state government of Odisha has launched a free laptop distribution in the state in which the state’s 15000 students can claim the laptop from the government. The laptop will be distributed to the only students who are students of Odisha and studying in Odisha.
Under the scheme, the laptops will be handed over to the principals of the schools, who will be further responsible for distributing the laptops to the deserving students.
Biji Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme||Biji Yuva Sashaktikaran|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the State|
|Benefits||Free laptop distribution|
Objective of the Biji Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The main objective of the scheme in the state is to promote digitalization in the state. Under the scheme, the students will be distributed free laptops on which they can move towards technology, and with the help of the laptops, the students can also attend online classes from these laptops, in which they can experience online studies as well.
Benefits of the Biji Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Some of the main benefits of the scheme in the state of Odisha are as
- The laptops will be distributed free of charge.
- Digitalization will be promoted in the state.
- Only the students which are residential and students of the state are honoured with the laptops
- At least 15000 laptops will be distributed from the different districts of the state.
Eligibility Criteria of the Bini Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana
- To claim the free laptop from the government the students need to go through some of the eligible criteria issued by the government.
- Under the scheme, students who successfully complete the +2 level at CHSE, Odisha, are entitled to get free laptop
- A merit list of 15,000 applicants will be selected among students who completed the annual high school exam based on the district’s pass rate.
- Candidates for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe shall be chosen on the basis of merit and the reservation percentage, or 16.25% and 22.5%, respectively, out of the total number of laptops granted for each district.
Documents Required for the Bini Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- The some of the main and important documents required during the application process are as
- Authentication document signed by the principal or head of the institution where the student graduated.
- original CHSE/college ID card admit card.
Registration Process of Bini Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- The registration process of the scheme are as
- Visit the official website and the homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now click on the free laptop distribution link to download the scheme application.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Attach the application form and all pertinent documentation.
- Now deliver the application form and any other supporting documentation to the relevant office or department.
- Before submitting the application, make sure it is filled out correctly.
Eligible Students list of Bini Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The Odisha free laptop distribution scheme is accepting applications from residents of the state for financial aid for the year 2021. However, only those who are qualified may apply. The relevant authorities will create a list on an institution-by-institution basis, and the list will then be posted on the official website. Candidates can review the eligibility list by visiting the official website of the portal or can visit their principal office to their school.
District Wise cutoff list of Bini Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- In order to download the district wise cutoff list the students need to follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the portal
- On the homepage of the portal you will see a link of district wise cut off list
- As soon as you click the link, a cutoff list with the cutoff marks for each district will be downloaded to your device.