SSP Scholarship Status 2023 – The Karnataka Government has developed a specific website through which it offers post matric scholarships to students who fall under the OBC, SC, ST and other categories, allowing them to continue their education without having to worry about poverty or any other disparities. In this article to get information regarding this scholarship status like eligibility criteria, benefits, documents, objective and online status check.
SSP Scholarship Status 2023
The SSP Scholarship Status 2023 initiative was established by the state government of Karnataka since the construction of this digital platform would allow all information pertaining to this scholarship to be accessible in one location. The students will just need to go to the SSP scholarship’s official website and complete the application for the scholarship they wish to be considered for in order to apply for this one. Students don’t need to bother about being physically present anywhere in order to complete the application form.
By reviewing the qualifying requirements listed on the official website and submitting the relevant documentation you may complete the application form.
Overview SSP Scholarship Status 2023
|Title of Article||SSP KARNATAKA Scholarship Status 2023|
|Name of Scheme||State Scholarship Portal (SSP), Karnataka|
|Launched by||Social Department, Karnataka|
|Under||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Category of Article||Scholarship Status|
|Type of Scholarship||Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarship|
|Offered to||Students from SC, ST, and Other Minorities categories.|
Objective for SSP Scholarship Status 2023
This program’s primary goal is to award scholarships to deserving OBC, SC, ST and other category students. This lowers the student dropout rate from higher education. The Karnataka government launched this program to support and motivate students.
Benefits for SSP Scholarship Status 2023
The benefits for this scholarship is given below:
- Students from economically disadvantaged groups in society are given financial support through the scholarship. It pays for tuition costs, a maintenance stipend, and additional incidentals.
- The scholarship provides financial assistance to students enrolled in pre-matriculated, post-matriculated and professional courses. Engineering, medical, managerial and vocational courses are just a few of the many subjects it covers.
- The scholarship encourages underprivileged students to pursue their studies and realise their professional aspirations. It gives worthy students the chance to overcome financial obstacles and follow their aspirations.
- The scholarship is given without regard to a candidate’s caste, religion or gender. This guarantees that regardless of their background, the scholarship will be given to the most worthy applicants.
- The student must meet the eligibility requirements and maintain the necessary academic standing in order for the scholarship to be renewed annually.
- The scholarship promotes student’s pursuit of further education which may result in greater job prospects and a more promising future.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship is given below:
- The student must be a Karnataka permanent resident.
- The student’s family’s yearly income cannot be more than Rs. 2,50,000 for pre-matric scholarships and Rs. 2,00,000 for post-matric and professional programmes.
- The student must have received at least a 50% passing grade on their prior qualifying test. The minimum necessary percentage for professional programmes like engineering and medicine is 60%.
- For pre-matriculated, post-matric and professional courses the scholarship is offered.
- For post-matric and professional programmes the minimum age requirement is 17 while it is 9 years old for pre-matric scholarships.
- In the preceding academic year the student’s attendance must have been at least 75%.
The documents needed for this scholarship is given below:
- The application must have Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Disability Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- UDID Number
- Registration Number of College or Institute
- E-Authenticated Documents
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Check Online Status Procedure SSP Scholarship Status 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the SSP Scholarship.
- The homepage will open on front of you.
- Click on Menu Bar and Students Login from the home page
- Click on Track Student Scholarship Status
- Enter your Login User ID and Password
- Click on the Login button
- Click on Student Status Report
- Enter your SATS ID and Financial year
- Click on Search button
- The SSP Scholarship Status/ Students Status Report will open on your screen