Startup Chhattisgarh Yojana :- Previously various startup schemes has been launched to provide new job facilities for the youngsters, and we all know that this generation have such a great startup ideas, so keeping this in mind the government of Chhattisgarh has launched Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme. Under this scheme, new job opportunities will be open to all the citizens of the state. In this article we will share with you all the mandatory details regarding this Chhattisgarh Startup Scheme 2022, kindly read this article till the end.
Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
The Government of Chhattisgarh has launched the Startup Chhattisgarh initiative. The main objective of this initiative is the development of entrepreneurship and the promotion of innovation. As part of this initiative, the Chhattisgarh government wants to encourage start-ups in specific sectors such as healthcare, animal husbandry and value-added products from the core sector. After receiving support from this program, the individual will be able to achieve their goals. The program supports new businesses people’s ideas. Under this scheme, priority will be given to the health and livestock sectors.
Overview Details of Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme|
|Launched by||The state government of Chhattisgarh|
|Benefits||The residents of CG state|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Schemes|
Objective of Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
the main aim of this scheme is to established an incubator for technology-based companies in the state. Promoting equality by encouraging women to become entrepreneurs. Conduct startup bootcamps at academic institutions covering schools and colleges. Build start-up infrastructure such as accelerators, incubators, research and development centres by connecting innovative companies to the country. To be recognized as one of the most important centres for innovation and entrepreneurship worldwide, and enable citizens of the state to connect with startups for a better quality of life.
The main objective of this scheme is the candidate must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh as the program is established by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
Benefits of Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
The operating costs are covered by the fund provided by the government. This program will be beneficial for people who are not financially healthy but want to start their own business. With these efforts by the state government, the state of Chhattisgarh will soon be recognized as the center for innovation and entrepreneurship in India.
It offers enthusiasts the opportunity to collaborate with entrepreneurs. The program will provide financial support to the company, and the funding can help build a infrastructure.The state government also opens doors to employment opportunities for the people of the state.
- Aadhar card or PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- Residential proof
- Passport-sized photograph
- Income certificate
- Necessary business-related documents
Funding and State Support
The fund is awarded to set up the Incubator-cum Accelerator core for a minimum of 3 years. The fund provides an interest-free loan of up to 50,000 rupees to selected start-ups in the state incubator. A separate fund will be given to women to promote and empower women entrepreneurs in the state.
Online Registration of Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
- In order to make a registration, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the scheme
- And there, you are required to tap on Startup Registration option and continue.
- And after that the application form will open, there you are required to fill all the details carefully and also attach the documents with it and make sure the information you are providing is correct.
- Now last you have to click on Register option and the registration procedure is done
Verification of Start-Ups in Chhattisgarh
- First of all you have to go the official website of the portal.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the option of “Verification“ on the home page.
- You will see a new form on the screen.
- the form by entering the correct information like the Certificate Number.
- After entering the information click on the Submit option.
- Then you will see the verification-related information on the screen.