West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Apply | West Bengal Student Credit Card Application Form & Eligibility
Every student wants to be successful,every student wants to achieve their goal achieve their dream but sometimes poor financial condition may be a reason which will stand between them and their dream.In order to fulfil their dream government launches varios kind of schemes.Recently West Bengal government launched a new scheme called the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
About West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
West bangal Student Credit Card Scheme Recently the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme.The decision to launch this scheme was taken in a state cabinet meeting which was held on 24 th june 2021.It was said that in this scheme student who is studying in class 10th and above can take a loan upto 10 lakh for higher studies.The interest rate of this loan will be very low.To get the benefits of this loan students will be provided
By the help of this amount of this loan upto 10 lakhs.All those students who have been a resident of West Bengal from last 10 years can take the benefits from this loan.In this scheme ,loans can be taken for undergraduate,postgraduate,doctoral and post doctoral studies in our country India or abroad.
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Student Credit Card
|Name of the scheme||West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide loans for higher education|
|Amount of Loan||Upto 10 lakh|
|Repayment Period||15 years after getting the job|
Objective Of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
There are many students in West Bengal whose financial condition is vey poor that’s why can’t continue their study. The main objective of the West Bengal Student Credit Card is to provide loans to students for higher education.Through this scheme a student can get a loans upto Rs. 10 lakh which will hwlp them to continue their higher education without thinking about their poor final condition.Through this scheme each and every student of West Bengal will bw able to get their higher education
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Student Credit Card
- The chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme.
- In this scheme, students can take educational loans up to Rs 10 lakh for their higher studies
- The decision to launch scheme was taken in a state cabinet meeting which was held on 24 June 2023
- The students studying in class 10th or above will be able to take benefit of this scheme
- The rate of interest of this loan will be very low.
- In order to get the number of loans students will be provided a credit card
- Through this credit card, students can withdraw the amount of loan for their higher study.
- All those students who are resident of West Bengal for the last 10 years can take benefit of this scheme
- West Bengal Student Credit Card can also be availed for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies in India or abroad
- This scheme was a part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress
- The benefit of this scheme can avail till 40 years of age
- Students have to repay the amount of the loan within a period of 15 years after getting the job.
Apply Online West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
- Firstly, visit the official website of Portal.
Home page will open in front of you
- Now a new page will open in front of you click on Student Registration
- your registration form will open in front of you
- you have to enter the following information in your registration form:-
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Program type
- Program name
- State of institution
- District of institution
- Name of institution
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Password etc
- After that now you have to fill the registration form
- After that now your unique IDE will be generated and this unique IDE will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You can keep this user IDE for your future.
- Helpline Number- 18001028014
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com