Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme Online Registration 2022, Benefits, Eligibility| How to Apply Online for TN Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme, Objective
Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme has just been announced by the Tamil Nadu chief minister. There has been a significant loss in education and learning among students since the COVID-19 across India. The government implemented the scheme in order to reverse this loss of educational learning. The goal of Ennum Ezhuthum is to close the learning gap.We give all information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility and registration procedure.
Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme 2023
The Tamil Nadu State Government has just begun this project, therefore yesterday the CM inaugurated the ennum ezhuthum scheme. The scheme goal is to close the learning gap among elementary school children brought on by the COVID lockdown. Primary school children are the cornerstone of the institution and of the next generation of youngsters. Therefore, all class 1 to 3 children in Tamil Nadu’s government and government aided schools would benefit from this initiative.
Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme
By 2025 the government hopes that each student under the age of eight will be proficient in basic reading and math skills. Over a two year period, schools were closed due to the COVID-19 issue. This will have an impact on student’s education and result in a massive learning app. The Ennum Ezhuthum schemes will aid in closing this knowledge gap.
Overview Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister M.K. Stalin|
|Objective of the scheme||The scheme ensures foundational literacy and numeracy|
|Beneficiaries||Classes 1 to 3|
Objective for Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme 2023
It attempts to enhance the state’s educational system.Students in grades 1 through 3 will also get workbooks as part of the scheme.It will help close the schooling gap brought on by the Pandemic.
Benefits for Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme 2023
- The Tamil Nadu government established Ennum Ezhuthum to support children’s education in the region.
- As part of this plan, the education department would give workbooks to children in standards 1 through 3.
- Children will be instructed in subjects including Tamil, arithmetic and English.
- More and more lessons are being created as songs, dances, puppet shows, stories etc.
- The scheme was implemented to offset the negative impacts of the Pandemic on the educational sector.
- To achieve foundational literacy, this scheme was established.
- The candidate must be a Tamil Nadu resident.
- Children in grades 1 through 3 are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant Aadhaar Card
- Student ID
- Residence Certificate
Registration Procedure for Tamil Nadu Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme 2023
Applications for the scheme can be submitted by students through the website.However, the government has not yet made the website for the initiative public.We’ll update this page as soon as the government opens the official website for public use.