Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2023 | How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2022, Online Form, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria
The newest welfare programme of the Tamil Nadu State Government. For Tamil Nadu students in the 11th and 12th grades, this scheme is highly helpful. The Tamil Nadu free bicycle scheme Plan was introduced by Edappadi K. Palaniswami, the state’s chief minister. We may assume from the name of this scheme that kids will receive free bicycles as a result of it. Now will give all necessary information such as benefits, eligibility, objectives, documents and registration procedure.
Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2023
The Punjab state government has launched a brand-new website and app for students in grades 9 through 12 called the Punjab School Free Test Guru Portal. The launch of this portal aims to enhance the resources accessible to students and psychologically get them ready for higher exam results. Chief Minister Bhagwat Maan, who announced the opening of this portal, said that no student should be prevented from receiving a top notch education because of a lack of funding.
The launch of the Free Test Guru Punjab School. The greatest education is now available to Punjab State students who do not have access to educational facilities. For them to feel more comfortable and acquire higher quality education so that they can receive free education, the chief minister of the state has offered the greatest facilities.
Overview Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Free Bicycle Scheme For Students|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Edappadi K Palaniswami, Chief Minister|
|Date of launch||August 2018|
|Implementation duration||2018 – 2019|
Objective for Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2023
This free bicycle programme encourages females to register in high school. By riding to their children, those with little other means of income can profit from the Scheme. Thus, their children are no longer concerned about leaving school early owing to distance.
Benefits for Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2023
- Girls will be encouraged to attend high school through this free bicycle scheme.
- This scheme will benefit people who do not earn enough money to buy a bicycle for each of their children. So, their students no longer have to consider quitting school owing to distance.
- These benefits will be available to students who are members of the SC, ST and Backward classes.
- Thus, it is extremely typical that applicants be Tamil Nadu residents on a permanent basis.
- Only students who have never bicycled may apply for this scheme.
- In order to provide these bicycles for the student, the government has decided that the applicant’s family’s annual income must be higher.
- The student is not eligible if he lives in the same neighbourhood as the school.
- Only 11th graders are eligible to profit from this scheme.
- Students living in school housing are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- This scheme will primarily target students from backward courses, schedule tribes and schedule tribes.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- School Code
- Date of birth
- Income Certificate
- Pan Card
- 10th marks sheet
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2023
To apply for this scheme, the government of Tamil Nadu has not established an official website. Hence, students who qualify for this scheme may submit an application to the headmaster of Your School. And the headmaster will move forward with your application for this scheme provided you are able to supply the proper documents. Keep checking our website for further information if there are any updates from the department about the application process.