The Telangana government has introduced the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023 for people of the low-income category in society. The dignity housing scheme is another name for this Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023. The beneficiaries of this act will receive housing facilities from the government. You can review the entire details regarding the scheme if you live in Telangana state and are in a low-income section. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme including its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
The Telangana government announced and K Chandrasekhar Rao inaugurated the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme in October 2015. The government’s two-bedroom housing initiative will eventually provide two-bedroom houses to the state’s homeless and low-income families. Each home will include two bathrooms, two bedrooms, living room and a kitchen (2 BHK).
The economically deprived areas also get housing subsidies from the central government and several state governments. The housing department is constructing 2.80 lakh houses. The project first encountered a lot of challenges, but it eventually gained momentum and it is expected that by the year 2024, it would provide housing for 5.72 lakh low-income people in the state.
Overview of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||The State Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide qualified applicants with affordable 2BHK residences|
Objective of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
The main objective of the government’s implementation of the scheme is to provide the recipients with acceptable housing alternatives. By 2024, the government expects to have housed 5.72 lakh low-income households in the state under this scheme.
Benefits of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
Some of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The financially underprivileged segment of society benefits from this scheme.
- The government will give housing that is 430 square feet in size and has two lofts for additional storage space in addition to two bedrooms, two bathrooms, corridor and kitchen.
- In addition to power and water, these houses also include internal roads, drainage systems and sewage connections.
Units Priced under the 2BHK Scheme
|S No.||Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|1||Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|2||Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||5.3 lakhs|
|3||GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Telangana.
- The recipient family must have a valid Food Security Card with their name, their spouse’s name in the case of a widow, widower or physically challenged person and a number to be considered a BPL household.
- Families without a house, those living in huts, Katcha homes or rented housing.
- Reservations will be made for minority cast applicants who apply in the name of the housewife SC ST.
Some of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Food Security Card
- Disability Documents
- Voter ID
- Ex-serviceman card
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
- You can visit theOfficial Website of the portal or visit the nearby MeeSeva facility to get the form.
- Fill out all the required information in the form.
- These initiatives include the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission, Rajiv Gruha Kalpa, Indiramma-1, Indiramma-2, Indiramma-3 and the Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (VAMBAY).
- You have to attach a photograph, ration card, food security, aadhaar card, BPL card and ASARA pension card.
- You have to submit the application to the local MeeSeva facility of the district Gram Sabha.
Applying Status Procedure of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
- You can visit theOfficial Website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to click on the Beneficiary Search option.
- Enter your Ben ID or select the District, Mandala panchayat.
- Select the caste/community.
- The list of beneficiaries will appear on your screen.