YSR Vahana Mitra 2023 :- In order to provide financial assistance to all the auto drivers and cab drivers, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the newest scheme which is known as AP Auto Driver Scheme In this scheme all the citizens of Andhra Pradesh will be benefited with this scheme, such as financial assistance and so many other benefits. Today in this article we let you know all the important details regarding this scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure and so many other details. Please read this article till end.
YSR Vahana Mitra 2023
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently announced the scheme which is known as Ap YSR Yahana Mitra Scheme. This scheme will benefit all the texi and auto drivers, they will get 10,000 on monthly basis. The intention of this scheme is to help them because of pandemic all of us suffered financially. This scheme was actually launched last year too and it was too successful so the government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to take another step towards this scheme. The YSR Yahana Mitra Scheme will provide benefits to all the drivers such as texi, auto and other light vehicle also.
Details Of AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP Auto Driver Scheme / YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme|
|Launched by||AP State Government|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||26th May 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Drivers Of Cab / Auto Who Are Economically Backward|
|Objective||Provide Financial Assistance of 10000 To Taxi / Auto Drivers|
Payment Under YSR Vahana Mitra
The CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on Thursday 4th June 2020 discharged the every yearpart of the Vahana Mitra conspires 4 months beforehand of time. Under the plan, cabbies, taxi and car drivers will get ₹10000, the thousand every year. The instalment below the plan propelled on October 4, changed into improved through way of means of4 months as the automobile and cabbies had no wellspring of payment for the duration of the preceding months due to the lockdown Pandemic.
Anmixture of ₹262.forty nine crores changed into moved into the ledgers of 2,62,493 recipients via way of means of the Chief Minister from his camp work place right here on Thursday who later held a video-accumulating with all locale Collectors and recipients.
- The numerical statistics for the scheme is note dunder within side the following list:-
- Rs 262.forty nine crores has been spent at the scheme this year
- 2,62,495 beneficiaries were benefitted from the scheme
- 37,754 new beneficiaries were benefitted from the scheme
- 25,859 new applications 11,595 transferred applications.
- The eligibility standards for the scheme has now no longer modified considering that final year:-
- The applicant should be more the age of 18 years.
- A candidate should be a ever lasting resident of AP state.
- The call of the candidate had to additionally be statedat the While Ration Card and Meeseva Integrated Certificate.
- The applicant should belong to under the poverty line category.
- All the candidate shave to power an auto-rickshaw / taxi/cab.
- Aadhaar Card of an Individual (Aadhar Card of the applicant should be linked with the Driving License.)
- Driving License
- BPL / White Ration Card
- Vehicle Papers with the proof that one is the owner of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Unencumbered bank account within 15 days of applying for the particular scheme
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Payment Status
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- a new page will appear in front of you.
- Now from the homepage, click on the application status option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- this page select the scheme and identity type.
- Now click on the get details option.
- The payment status will be displayed on the screen.