Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2023:- The National Informatics Center helped the Gujarat government’s finance department create a portal for the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana. All candidates may now quickly and conveniently apply online for this scheme. Within the time frame of their application, the disposal procedure and the benefit will be accelerated. This yojana’s noble goal is to provide self employment for all of Gujarat’s jobless youngsters.Now we will discuss eligibility,benefits and objectives of the scheme. We will also learn about the registration process of the scheme.
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
The Gujarat government has unveiled a brand new scheme for cottage industry workers. The cottage industry’s artisans are provided with financial assistance through this scheme. In honour of our renowned former prime minister Late Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Gujarat has launched this scheme. The Shri Vajpayee Bankable is the name of this scheme. This scheme focuses on supplying the youth who are unemployed in the states. promoting entrepreneurship abilities and assisting individuals in achieving financial independence through their own businesses.
This scheme involves using cooperative banks, public sector banks, nationalised banks or private banks to provide funding to cottage industry craftspeople. This scheme goal is to provide jobless individuals in both urban and rural regions with access to self employment. People who are blind or handicapped may also be eligible for support under this scheme.
Overview Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
|Name of Yojana||Vajpayee Bankable Yojana|
|Launched By||State Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of state|
|Objective||To provide that all jobless youngsters in rural and urban regions may work for themselves|
Objective for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
The main purpose of this scheme is to give unemployed people in both urban and rural areas access to self employment. Blind or disabled individuals may also be qualified for assistance under this scheme.
Benefits for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- 8.00 lakh is the maximum bank loan amount for the industrial sector.
- For the service sector, 8.00 lakh.
- For the business sector, 8.00 lakh.
- Blind or disabled individuals can get benefits from this scheme
- The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The Applicants must be residents of Gujarat State.
- The applicant’s age range must be between 18 and 65.
- The minimum amount of schooling is a standard 4th pass.
- The candidate must have completed at least three months of training at a private facility or at least one month at any government approved institute.
- The proposed business must be in a traditional craft or have at least a year’s worth of experience in the industry.
- There is no need for household income.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Proof of training course
- Resident Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Business Place Proof
How to Apply Procedure for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
- First you have to visit the Official Website of this scheme
- The homepage will be shown on your screen
- Click on the Register button
- Now enter your mobile number and captcha code
- You will receive OTP on your mobile number,Now enter the OTP at given place
- Enter all the details and upload all the required documents
- Click on the Submit button.