UP Voter Card Registration 2021-22 | voter id card online application form |Voter ID Apply Online | Voter ID Card Online Registration | Voter Card Application Form & Track Application Status
The Government of India has recently started a digital Abhiyan. Under this Abhiyan, the residents of India will get all types of government services through digital mode. Keeping this in mind the Government of India has started a National Voter service portal.In this portal, you can apply for voter ID cards. Today in this article we are going to share with you all the important information about voter ID apply online like what is Voter ID Apply Online, its main objective,its important benefits,various features,it’s eligibility criteria,all the required documents, how to apply etc.If you are interested to know every single detail regarding voter ID apply online then yoy have to read this article very carefully till the end.
Voter ID Card Apply Online
In order to vote in elections, residents of India mustly need a voter ID card. All the residents of India who have attained 18 years of age can apply for voter ID cards. For this purpose, the government of India has created a portal by which all eligible citizens can apply for voter ID cards. All the people who still have not registered for voter ID can apply for voter ID through the Election Commission of India’s official website. The application procedure to register for the Electoral Roll card has started.
It is mandatory for all the citizens of India have crossed 18 years of age to have voter ID cards. From home you can apply for your voter card easily. To register yourself for a voter ID you don’t have to go to any government office. You just need to go to the official website and apply online for the voter ID card. By applying online you can save your time and money .
The objectives of Voter ID Apply Online
The main objective to open this portal is to make available all the services related to voter ID card easily from home and also to make sure that citizens don’t have to go to any government office to register themselves.Citizens can apply for voter ID card easily from official website portal which will save a lot of time and money which will bring transparency in the system.
Voter Id Card 2021 Highlights
Name of article
Voter ID apply online
Government of India
Citizens of India
To make available all the services related to voter ID card from the comfort of home
Central Government scheme
Election Commission of India
Benefits & Features of Voter ID
- In order to give vote all the citizens must have voter ID card.
- All the residents of India who have crossed 18 years of age should apply for voter ID card.
- For application purpose,recently the government has started a portal which is easily accessible.
- In this portal, residents of India can easily apply for a voter ID card from home.
- To apply for voter card they don’t have to visit any government offices.
- They just have to visit the official portal of voter ID card apply online and from the official website they can apply for voter ID easily.
- Through this online process they can save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system.
- We can use our voter card as a Identity proof.
- A voter ID card can also be useful for availing benefits of various government schemes.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
To apply for this voter card online there is some eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be permanent resident of India.
- Applicant age must be at least 18 years or more.
- A copy of Aadhar card.
- Bank passbook.
- A copy of Driving licence.
- High School marksheet copies.
- Applicant’s permanent address proof.
- Applicant’s permanent mobile number.
- Recent copies of passport size photograph.
- Check Your Name In Voter ID Card List
To check your name in voter id card list you can contact followings:-
- Call on voter helpline number 1950.
- SMS to 1950/7738299899
- Visit the official website that is www.nvsp.in
- Go to your voter centre
- Online Application procedure For Voter ID Card
The residents of India who wants to apply for online voter ID card then they have to follow these steps mentioned below:
First of all you have to go to the official website, of National Voter service portal.
Then you will see that the home page will open before you.
Then, you have to click on login / register.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on don’t have an account register as a new user
- Then you will see that registration form will open before you where you have to enter all the required details
- which have been asked like your mobile number, email id, password etc.
- Then you have to click on the register.
- After that you will see that login form will appear before you
- Then you have to enter all the details in this login form like your username, password and captcha code.
- After that,a new page will appear before you where you have to click on fresh Inclusion and enrollment.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose your citizenship status and state
- After that, you will see that a NEXT button will appear before you.
- Then you have to click on next.
- Then you will see application form.
- You have to enter all the required details carefully in this application form like your address details, personal
- details, additional information, date of birth-related details, declarations etc
Finally, you have to click on submit.
- By following these steps you can easily apply for your voter ID card online.
Through this article we have provided you with all the important details regarding voter id apply online. If you are still facing any type problem then you should contact the helpline number in order to solve your problem. Helpline number is 1800111950. Some other contact details is as follows:-
- Address: Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi 110001
- EPABX: 23052205 – 10, 23052212 – 18, 23052146, 23052148, 23052150
- Email: complaints[at]eci[dot]gov[dot]in
- Faxline: 23052219, 23052162/63/19/45
- Control Room: 23052220, 23052221