What Is The West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme and How To Apply for Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022 & Check Eligibility & Selection Process
As various schemes has been launched in order to provide residence or shelter to the citizens of India, here we will discuss about the another scheme which is launched by the West Bengal, the scheme is called West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme. With the implementation of this scheme the government will provide them house who have less income and who are middle class people, who does not have a proper place to live Today in this article you will get to know all the important details regarding this scheme, benefits, features, procedure to get this opportunity and various other important details also, read it till the end.
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023
Government of West Bengal has announced the latest scheme which provide housing facilities to all the citizens who have low income and middle class income, the name of the scheme is West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme. This program will build multi-storey housing for low and middle income groups on public land owned by the state government, local authorities and parastatal entities. The procedure of allotting the flats will be based on lottery on ownership process. Those of Lowest Income Group (LIG) with income less than Rs 15,000 and less Income Group (MIG) with income less than Rs 30,000 can now apply online for WB Nijashree Prokolpo Housing Scheme. The state government has allocated Rs.3 billion rupees to build housing units.
West Bengal Marriage Registration
Objective of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
The main objective of this Nijashree Housing Scheme is to provide housing facilities to the citizens of West Bengal. With the implementation of this scheme the government will provide flats, who does not have houses of their own to live in a proper way. This scheme will improve the life style of the citizens of West Bengal, and this scheme will also make them independent. West Bengal residents of LIG category can apply online for 1 BHK apartment with a carpet area of 378 sq.ft at the price of Rs.82 lakh and people of MIG category can apply online for 2 BHK apartment with a carpet area of apply 378 sqft by 559 sqft of carpet priced at Rs. 0.26 lakhs. This scheme will be more beneficial for the citizens.
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
|Name of the scheme||West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide houses to the beneficiaries|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
Payment Schedule in West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
|Instalments||Due dates||Percentage of Price|
|1st instalment including adjustment of application money||Within 45 days from the date of issuance of the allotment letter||10% of the actual cost|
|2nd instalment||Roof casting of the ground floor and within 30 days from the issuance of the demand letter||20% of the actual cost|
|3rd instalment||Roof casting of the first floor and within 30 days from the issuance of the demand letter||20% of actual cost|
|4th instalment||Roof casting of 2nd floor and within 30 days from the issuance of demand letter||20% of actual cost|
|5th instalment||Roof casting of 3rd floor and within 30 days from the issuance of demand letter||20% of actual cost|
|6th instalment||Before possession||10% of actual cost|
Flats Prize and Specification in West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
|Types of Flats||Prices of flats||Family monthly income||Carpet area of flats|
|1 BHK||Rs 7.82 lakh||Upto Rs 15000 per month||378 sq.ft|
|2 BHK||Rs 9.26 lakh||Upto Rs 30000 per month||559 sq.ft|
Benefits of WB Nijashree Housing Scheme
The Nijashree Housing Scheme was initiated for those who do not have a home of their own. Through this program, the government provides homes to citizens according to their eligibility. This plan will provide housing units of at least 16 floors in blocks of G+ 3 buildings on government land, local authority land and other semi-government properties. The cost of the plan will be determined by the government for which the area is designated.
The minimum building size for a 1BHK -Apartment is 15 m² of which m² will be built for the low-income group. The minimum area for a 2BHK apartment will be 96 square meters to be built for the middle income group. The unit cost of flooring under the program is determined based on actual construction costs. Land costs are not taken into account when calculating unit costs. Owned land is treated as a grant to the beneficiary.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal
Terms and Conditions of WB Nijashree Housing Scheme
- The applicant must reside in the same county where the plan is being implemented. • Under the plan, a person can only apply for one apartment. A joint applicant can be submitted for each application. The beneficiaries are selected by lottery.If the number of applicants exceeds the number of apartments, a waiting list will be created with suitable applicants.
- The application amount is fixed at Rs 2,500 for 1BHK apartments and Rs 5,000 for 12BHK apartments. It is also envisaged that this amount will be refunded in the event of an unsuccessful application. In the case of unsuccessful applications, the applicant’s money will be refunded within 30 4. No processing fee will be charged to the applicant Instalment payments are credited directly to the escrow account by the beneficiary.
- If at any time the beneficiary uses false or fabricated information, their application will be cancelled and the authority will lose the application.
- If the successful bidder does not pay an instalment within the term, default interest of 8%a will be charged for the delay period. The district judge removes the award option if the applicant fails to deliver the instalment for 6 months.
- If the amount is delivered by the winning bidder after payment of the first or second instalment, the amount paid by the winning bidder will be refunded without interest thereafter deducting 5% of that payment.
- The handover of apartment will no longer be accepted after payment of the third instalment.If the housing office does not allocate the allocated floor, the housing office will pay default interest of 8% per year for the duration of the delay.
Required Documents of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
To be eligible for the program, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal. There should be no Pakka house or apartment in the name of the beneficiary or in the name of a family member. The beneficiary’s city of residence must be in the same district as the program location. For low income groups, monthly household income must be Rs 15000 or less. For higher income groups, monthly family income must be Rs or less.
Application Procedure of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
- Candidates who wants to take this opportunity then
- Then you need to click on the link sample Download The Form.
- After that, the application form in PDF format will open in front of you.
- Then download it and make a print out.
- Now you have to fill in all the requested information and attach the required documents to the form.
- Finally, after completing the whole process, you need to send this form to the appropriate place.
- This will allow you to successfully apply to the program.