West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal Online Registration, Login at silpasathi.wb.gov.in, WB Silpa Sathi Benefits & Features, Services
West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal is a single-window services platform developed by West Bengal Corporation Ltd.In compliance with the applicable legislation,this portal serves as an online entry point for providing the necessary services.It facilitates the acquisition of the services required to establish and manage a business in the state for investors.Additionally investors contacting West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal can get support from the State’s Industry Facilitation Centers in each district.We will give all information regarding its benefits,objectives,documents,registration procedure of this portal.
West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal 2023
Beginning in 2023,the state government will unveil the completely revamped WB Silpa Sathi Portal 2023 .This is an online single-window platform that gives firms all the assistance they need.Once the site is live,there won’t be any offline facilities for these services there are around 61 services tied to 11 government departments that have all been unified into one platform.A few of the departments whose services are now offered through this single-window system include Micro,Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises,Industry & Commerce,Land and Land Reforms,Labour,Urban Development and Municipal Affairs,Fire and Emergency Services,Environment,Information Technology etc.
Overview Silpa Sathi Portal 2023
|West Bengal SilpaSathi Portal
|The West Bengal Corporation Ltd.
|Residents of West Bengal
Objective for Silpa Sathi Portal 2023
The main objective of the portal is where an investor may submit a Common Application Form at the Single Window Cell at WBIDC with the goal of assisting investors in setting up companies in West Bengal.
Benefits for Silpa Sathi Portal 2023
The Benefits for this portal is given below:
- It serves as a digital access point to make sure the proper West Bengal Government Acts, Laws, Policies, and Schemes are followed.
- The State’s districts are home to 23 Industry Facilitation Centers (IFCs) with SilpaSathi kiosks. The IFCs provide investors using the SilpaSathi platform who are looking for statutory compliance services and handholding assistance.
- Investors may get the certifications and permits required for starting and operating their business in the State quickly and effectively without having to go through any government agencies or offices.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this portal is given below:
The applicant must be lived in West Bengal
The documents needed for this portal is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Services Offered on Portal
- Consumer Affairs Department
- Environment Department (WBPCB)
- Fire and Emergency Services Department
- Irrigation and Waterways Department
- Forest Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Industry Commerce and Enterprises Department
- Labour Department
- Information Technology & Electronics Department
- Panchayats and Rural Development Department
- Land & Land Reforms Department
- Tourism Department
- Municipal Affairs Department
- Urban Development Department
Registration Procedure for Silpa Sathi Portal 2023
- First you have to visit of the Official Website of the Silpa Sathi Portal
- The homepage will open in front of you
- Click on the Apply through Online Single Window Portal option
- The login page will appear on your screen
- Click on the Don’t have an account,Create new link
- The registration form will open in front of you
- Enter all the required details such as name,mobile number,email id,gender,username,password etc
- Click on the Register button to complete the registration process
- A message indicating that an email will be sent to your registered mail will appear on your screen upon successful registration
- Check your name and click on click here to validate the account verification
- Your screen will show the message User Validate Completed if the verification is successful
- The user’s user name and password will allow them to access their registered account.