APAAR Card One Nation One ID For All Student is a lifelong ID number that tracks student’s academic journey and achievements and makes transfer from one school to another easier. The schools and colleges will provide this card to each student enrolled from pre-primary to higher education. This APAAR Card is launched by the Ministry of Education.It is a digital ID Card for students studying in private and government schools or colleges across India. It enable students to collect their academic credits, degrees and other information online. Further in this article we will see the Overview, Objectives, Highlights, Benefits, etc.
Overview Of APAAR Card
The Government of India launched the Academic Bank of Credits (ABC Bank) to issue the APAAR ID cards. APAAR stands for Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry and it is also known as “One Nation One Student ID Card”. The Ministry of Education and Government of India launched this ID card as per National Educational Policy (NEP) 2020 to create unique ID numbers for school students across India. By registering and downloading your APAAR ID you can unlock various benefits and conveniently store your academic records.
Key Highlights of APAAR ID Card
|Name of the Article||APAAR ID Card|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Objective||To create a digital portal for every individual student which will contain all the academic records|
|Benefits||It creates a centralized digital repository for academic records|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from pre primary to 12th Standard|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Authority||Ministry of Education and Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students across India|
|Total Registered Students||2 Crore + Students|
|How to Register||Using Mobile Number|
|APAAR Portal||To be launch soon|
Objectives of APAAR ID Card
The objectives of the ID Card are as follow:
- The main aim of the APAAR ID Card is to create a digital portal for every individual student which will contain all the academic or achievement-related information.
- This card aims to enable students to collect their academic credits, degrees and other information online.
- It digitally centralize academic data including degrees, scholarships, rewards and other credits for students.
Benefits of APAAR ID Card
The benefits of the ID Card are as follows:
- The APAAR ID card is a lifelong identification number for students, allowing them to easily track their academic progress and achievements seamlessly.
- The APAAR number will track the academic records of students of all age groups, including exam results, co-curricular achievements, collegedegree,ranking in Olympiads, receiving specialized skill training, etc.
- It helps to keep track of students so the government can make efforts to get them to the mainstream and reconnect them with educational activities.
- The credit score given to the students through APAAR ID can be used for their higher education or entrance exams conducted by universities.
- Students should be a permanent resident of India.
- Students should be studying in pre primary class to 12th standard in any of the Indian schools.
Download the APAAR ID Card
To download this ID Card please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to the Academic Bank of Credits (ABC Bank) Website.
- On the dashboard, locate and click the APAAR card download option.
- APAAR card will appear on your screen.
- Click on download or print option.
- APAAR Card will get downloaded.
Download the APAAR Card by Scanning the QR Code
To download the Card by scanning QR Code, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Official Website of the Government of India abc.gov.in.
- On right side of the dashboard, a QR Code will be seen, students need to open the scanner in their mobile phone.
- Align the QR Code with the mobile Scanner and scan it.
- The Registration page of APAAR Card will appear on your screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details and complete the registration process.