The Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Program is offered by the Drishti Sansthan. On 7 February 2022 the was just introduced. This project was developed to boost the decreasing scores of students who studied in Hindi during the civil service test. The material provided in this article is important to review if you are preparing for the Civil Service Examination. In this article you get every information regarding this Asmita Scholarship such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and registration procedure.
Asmita Scholarship 2023
The Asmita Scholarship Drishti is a scheme that the IAS Institute launched in an effort to address the rapidly declining outcomes for students sitting the Civil Services Examination in Hindi. We also need to assist in any manner we can. With this in mind, the free IAS coaching program created by Drishti Sansthan has as its major goal to lessen language loss. The candidates studying for the Civil Services Examination in Hindi and English language might benefit from this scheme.We were aware that students who study in Hindi fare worse on the civil service exams. We hope that this scheme will aid them by giving them the right direction and assisting them in passing the civil service test.
Only for those applicants is the Asmita Scholarship Scheme being launched this time by Drishti Sansthan. those who are studying for their Hindi language Civil Services Examination in economically disadvantaged groups, scheduled castes and tribes, other backward classes, minorities with disabilities and qualified men and women.
Overview of Asmita Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Asmita Scholarship 2023|
|Name of Institute||Drishti IAS|
|Scholarship By||UPSC CSE/PCS Aspirants|
|Beneficiary||Those studying for the IAS test|
|Objective||To provide free coaching class|
Objective of Asmita Scholarship 2023
The main goal of the Asmita Scholarship is to support deserving candidates who apply for the Civil Services Examination only through Hindi medium and to provide them with free preparation for the Civil Services Examination so that neither the language should suffer nor the morale of the candidates preparing in Hindi language is damaged. The Asmita Yojana does not aim to increase participation of any caste or community. The primary goal of the scheme is to boost Hindi society’s engagement.
Benefits of Asmita Scholarship 2023
- The benefits of this scholarship is as under
- The Drishti Sansthan will choose 50 applicants each year.
- Only those applicants who are studying in Hindi for the Civil Services Exam will be chosen.
- The institution will offer coaching, courses, notes, test series, a library, food and accommodation options and other services to the chosen applicants for a period of one to two years.
- Some of the finest candidates may also be offered free entrance to the mentoring program in addition to the 50 others chosen by the Department of Vision Institute.
- The institute will also be well prepared on the issue of giving preference to candidates from underprivileged social groups.
- In other words, minorities, economically disadvantaged women and men, Scheduled Castes, Tribes, Divyang and other backward castes would all be equally covered under the scheme.
- Drishti Sansthan shall make every effort to provide the underprivileged groups who do not receive reservation in the Civil Services Examination with adequate representation.
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- The applicant’s age as of the first day of August 2022 shall not be greater than the maximum age limit for the General/EWS category of 30 years.
- OBC age category 33
- Category SC/ST 35 years
- 37 Years PwBD/PH Category
- The applicant must have at least once completed the preparatory examination for the UPSC Civil Service Examination or the State Public Service Commission’s Civil Service Examination.
- A candidate must still have at least two chances to pass the UPSC CSE test.
- The applicant cannot presently be working for either a public or private company.
- The applicant is not currently receiving a scholarship from the central, state or any other institution where 5,000 or more is awarded each month.
- Women, scheduled castes and tribes, other backward classes, Divyang, minorities and other disadvantaged groups shall be given precedence throughout the selection process.
Pattern of the Drishti IAS Asmita Exam
- There will be two papers on the same day.
- Every paper will be due in two hours.
- Paper 1: General Studies, 100 questions, 2 marks per answer. There will be a 0.67 point reduction one third of a mark for each incorrect answer.
- Paper 2: CSAT, which consists of 80 questions worth 2.5 points each. A mark reduction of one third 0.83 points will be applied for each incorrect response.
- Delhi, Prayagraj, Lucknow, Jaipur, Bhopal, Raipur, Patna, Ranchi, Dehradun, Shimla and Chandigarh are the locations of the test centers.
- The Federal Civil Services Examination UPSC CSE has a similar test format.
- Approximately 500 applicants will be chosen based on their results on the preliminary exam.
- The locations of the Main examination are Delhi, Prayagraj, Jaipur, Bhopal and Patna.
- Candidates will have three hours to complete each of the three papers in the test.
- Paper 1 consists of a 250 point essay with a two hour time restriction.
- Paper 2: General English, which carries 100 points and has a one hour time restriction.
- The first session will consist of the first two papers.
- Paper 3: General Studies, comprising 20 questions covering topics including history, geography, politics, the economy, ethics and science and technology. Candidates have three hours to complete this assignment.
- In the main test, the General English answer sheet will be reviewed first.
- Out of 500 students, the top 125 will be chosen for an interview.
- Delhi will be the location of the interview.
- The interview will last around one hour.
- 200 points will be awarded for the interview.
The required documents of this scholarship is as under:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Class Certificate
- Scanned Signature
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Graduation Exam Marksheet
- Reservation Proof
- The Preliminary Examination for the Central or State Level Civil Services Examination as proof of passing.
- Evidence of Main Examination or Interview participation in a State or Central Civil Services Examination.
Application Procedure for Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Drishti IAS Asmita.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Register option.
- The registration process through mobile number OTP submission.
- Select the Asmita Scholarship scheme 2023-2024 from the available options.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Apply Now to submit your application.
- Make an online payment for the examination cost of Rs. 500 (including GST).
- Print out your application form and payment receipt for your records.