The Kerala Chief Minister introduced the Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2023 to provide rural youngsters from low income households with work prospects. The scheme comprises five distinct parts that will address various programme initiatives to aid young people in finding work. In this article we give all information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents and registration procedure.
Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2023
Pinarayi Vijayan the chief minister announced the Kerala Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme on 27 August 2020. According to this proposal the Keralan government would provide employment for almost 50,000 people throughout the current fiscal year. The state government’s CM Local Employment Assurance Programme LEAP would be used to carry out this objective.
There are 5 parts to the new Athijeevanam Keraleeyam Scheme the Yuva Kerala Project Connect to Work EDP-K, ARISE and KMEDP. Kudumbashree will carry out the strategy and 50k individuals will profit from it this year. CM also mentioned that Rebuild Kerala will receive a feature of 145 crore rupees and plan support for the project of 20.50 crore rupees.
Overview Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Citizens or Young Citizens of the State|
|Application Procedure||Will be Released Soon|
|Objective||To provide employment opportunities to the unemployed and young citizens of the state.|
|Benefits||50,000 Job Opportunities|
|Category||Kerala Government Schemes|
Objective for Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2023
The Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme’s primary goal is to give Keralans who are jobless work opportunities. 50,000 people receive job chances due to the scheme will lower the state’s unemployment rate.
Benefits for Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2023
The benefits for this scheme is given below
- The Kerala Chief Minister has introduced the Athijeevanam Keraliyam programme.
- This scheme debuted on 27 August 2020.
- In the current fiscal year the government plans to employ 50,000 people under the Athijeevanam Keraliyam initiative.
- Under the CM local employment assurance scheme this strategy will be put into action.
- The plan is broken into 5 sections.
- Due to the work opportunities provided by this scheme, Keralans would be able to support themselves independently.
- Only Kerala residents are eligible.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must reside in Kerala permanently.
- The Applicant must not be employed.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph copies
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2023
The press release for the freshly introduced programme was just released by the relevant authorities. We will update you through this portal as soon as the detailed announcement for the scheme is available.