Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status | About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Apply Online | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility, Online Status
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 online application will e started soon. This scheme was launched by Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, and Government of India for Girls of the minority community. If you want to know all the information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 then you are requested to read this article carefully. Here in this article you will get all the information such as what the scholarship scheme is, the amount of the scholarship, procedure to apply, eligibility condition to apply, and other relevant details.
About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal 2022
This Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 was previously known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship. This scholarship scheme was launched by the Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee uring a National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 3rd May 2003. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial help to the meritorious girl students. Those students who are unable to continue their studies due to poor financial condition will get benefited from this scheme.
Amount of Scholarship
|Classes||Amount of scholarship|
|Class IX & X||Rs. 5000/-|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 6000/-|
key of highlights Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Name of scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Name of department||Maulana Azaad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Government of India,Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Launched by||3rd May, 2003|
|Launched on||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Beneficiary||Girls of minority community|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Schedule 2022
|Release of Notification||2nd October 2020|
|Online registration will commence||2nd October 2020|
|Online registration Last date Extended||28th November 2020|
|Last date of final submission of form with documents||30th November 2020|
Objective of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
begum hazrat mahal scholarship To secure the financial condition of girls of minority community Maulana Azad Education Foundation has launched this scholarship scheme. Their main objective is to promote, recognize, encourage and assist the girls of minority community for their higher education from class IX to class XII financially. Girls will get benefit from this scholarship scheme for the payment of School/College fee, purchase of their books, purchase of stationary equipment’s which is required for their course and their boarding charges etc.
- Girls students who are belongs to minority community will get benefits from this Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship.
- The minority girls who are studying from class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Students must have at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in qualifying examination can avail this scholarship scheme.
- The credentials of the student have to be verified by the school.
- The student has to fill the school verification form.
- The verification from must be signed by the principal along with a stamp and signature on the photograph.
- The annual family income must be below 2 lakh.
- Students don’t need to send any hard copy to the concerned authority.
- Maximum 2 students from a family can apply for this scholarship.
- If any student is studying abroad then they can’t apply for this scholarship.
- While submitting the application form the students don’t need to pay any kinds of fee.
Terms and conditions of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
There are few terms and conditions to get benefits from the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship are mentioned below:
- The concerned authorities can change any rules from time to time.
- Once the scholarship is discontinued then it will not be revived under any kind of circumstances.
- Students must give all the information correctly otherwise their scholarship will be canceled then the given amount will be recovered.
- In the case of academic gap the scholarship will be discontinued.
- If a student is availing of any scholarship under the Central or state government scheme then he or she is not eligible to avail of Begum Hazrat Mahal.
- Applicants who belong to low income group will be given preference.
Silent features of Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship
- This is a 100% government funded scheme.
- By the bank transfer method the scholarship amount will be transferred.
- The application mode for Begum Hazrat Mahal is online
- Students who are studying abroad will not get benefits from this scholarship.
- Girl student belonging to a minority community can avail the scholarship.
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- A copy of Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Procedure
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you have to follow some simple procedure:
- At first you have to go to the official website of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
- Then you will see that the home page will open in before of you.
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the new registration
- Then a new page will appear before you which will contain all the general instructions
- After that you have to read all these instructions very carefully
- Then you are required to click on continue with the registration
- Then you will see that registration form will appear in front of you
- In this registration form you have to enter the following details:-
- Class of applying
- Name of student
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- State of domicile
- Institution / School state
- Institution / School district
- The Institution / School / DISE/AISHE/ registration number
- INstitution / school name
- Institution / School address
- Mobile number
- you have to click on submit
- this simple procedure you can successfully submit your application form
Renewal Of Application Form
- Applicants, there is no renewal process for this scheme. You need to apply for the scheme by submitting a new application each time.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Of Nodal Agency Address
- Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre, New Delhi, 110055